Three

Laura's POV

I suddenly woke up.

Where am I? Is it morning?

I scrolled my eyes upwards to find a squishy faced boy. Jimin.

Oh my god. His arms are around me. He's like, cradling me.

I tried rolling over to the side out of his grip, but he pulled me back.

"Just 5 more minutes" he said snoozily.

I shook my head, not believing this was happening and heaved him sideways, rolling him off the bed.

There was a loud thud "Aisssshh! What was that for?!" he grabbed his head, finally awake.

I peered over the side "Dude, did we sleep like that all night?"

He rested his arms and chin on the bed while sitting on the floor, looking at me with his puffy eyes "Um, yeah, you kinda fell asleep on me."

"Kinda? You could have woken me up, you know!"

"You were sleeping so peacefully, I couldn't do that."

I rubbed my forehead "My mother is going to kill me."

"Just say that you stayed over, no biggy. I'm sure she'll understand."

"I guess."

I stood up and stretched to get all the night time cramps out of my body.

"Wait"

"What?" I froze mid-stretch and looked at him.

"People always look so groggy and tired when they wake up. You look great in the morning, how is that?"

I tutted, shaking my head at him and letting out a little sigh, before crawling out of the window.

Their beach house was a bungalow by the way, his window led out to their patio.

...

I joined my parents just in time for breakfast.

"Morning eomma, appa." I made my way to the fridge to find some something to drain my morning breath.

"Where have you been?"

"...The Park's."

"You didn't come back home last night?"

"Uh, I kind of fell asleep there too."

My mother sighed "It's okay, just tell us next time you're going to have a sleepover with Jimin."

I stood wide-eyed at the fridge before turning my gaze to my mother.

"I am not going to have another sleepover with Jimin."

"Oh..."

"Didn't you notice I didn't come home at all last night?"

"No...we went straight to sleep."

"So I could have been out all night - well, I was - and you guys don't even care? You should be more concerned, he's a hormonal teenage boy. He could have tried something with me last night."

My dad choked on his orange juice.

I smirked at him. "Mianhae father, just stating the facts."

My sincerity always conflicted my mothers' wishes. She sighed at me "Jimin's a good kid, we're glad you're spending time with him so you don't bore yourself out this summer."

"I won't get bored."

Not while Jimin's around.

"Besides, there's that carnival tonight."

Oh yeah, The Stars.

-------------------------:)