Ace one shot ~ The other brother

Ace

"Haki?"
Everyone sighed and rolled their eyes. Newbies...
"I'd step even further back than normal if I were you." Stated Marco sitting on the railing.
"Huh how come?" Demanded Ace.
"Cuz he's bringing her on board this time." Stated Marco trying to ignore the other commander.
"Her?" Ace was confused by this one.
"Seriously, why you brat you should at least remember the person who saved your life at Punk Hazard!" Griped White Beard from his chair.
"If I remember right the same person saved your life too old man." Replied Ace with a grin.
"You brat such impudence why I've never-"
"Captain white beard it's them! They're here!" Yelled one of the guys in the crowd nest.
"Would somebody just tell us who they are?" Asked a newbie in a whiney tone.
"Didn't I warn you all to get back or go below deck? The man is Red Haired Shanks an emperor of the new world." Stated Marco "and the girl-"
"Lilka!" The pair in question had just stepped onto the deck.
"White light Lilka princess of the new world." Stated Marco staring at the two who had just climbed aboard.
Ace was stunned at the sight, he barely even noticed the fact that most of the newbies were already on the deck or on their knees and they hadn't even walked across the deck yet. Instead what caught his attention was the girl standing behind Shanks in the right hand mans spot. Her head was turned focusing on the men closest to them sizing them up as though waiting for one of them to spring at her. Her left hand fingering the sword hilt at her waist only confirmed this theory.
However it was her looks that took Ace's breath away and stopped his narcolepsy from kicking in.
She wasn't necessarily tall, had she been standing beside Ace the top of her head would just touch his nose. But her large busty chest and tiny Thin waist with wide hips and smooth slender legs. Her hair was Scarlet in color and wavy. It was super long too, even held up in its high pony tail it fell in cascading waves all the way to the middle of her nice round butt. Despite her delicate long fingers and delicate frame power emanated from her. You could see the firm lean muscle under her perfect smooth porcelain skin, a deep scarlet button down with gold buttons, it's sleeves reached just to her elbow and it's collar was perfect. The bottom of the shirt was tucked into a high low black skirt, it had several layers that had a ruffled edge to the layers, a almost fragile kwanza cherry blossom edge to it. On her waist was a solid black belt with a heart shapedgold buckle, holding the scabbard to a rather beautiful sword. It was obviously a legendary black blade like Hawkeye Mihawk's. A hand and a half sword, its hilt was gold with a ruby as the pommel and smaller ones set into the hilt, unlike Zoro's blades hers was more of a European style double edged sword. Strapped to her right thigh was a gun holster for a small revolver, then there were her tight black leather boots that reached her knee before they were turned down to give them a cuffed look at the top, no doubt she probably had a few knives and the like hidden in them. While these made her closer to Aces height she was still shorter than him. Then finally there was her beautiful unmistakable face. Bright intense green eyes burning with determination and courage even if they were wary. A light seemed to shimmer from them and from her entire being like a soft luminescent glow of health. Her face especially seemed bright, intelligent, kind yet fierce. Her creamy porcelain skin was much paler than the tanned captain beside her but that might have something to do with the black cloak and fedora on her head and shoulders. A scarlet Plummer feather was on the hat and boy did it accent her hair and naturally red lips.
"Well well it seems your newbies haven't learned much have they?" Demanded Shanks as he and the girl strode forward. Shanks was calm and smiling as he strode forward across the deck however his female counterpart was not. She seemed to be concentrating on the men as she passed them by a oddly suspicious and searching look on her face.
However her Haki was slowly knocking them out one by one even those who were at a supposed safe distance.
"I don't remember inviting you onto my ship you ingrate." Huffed White Beard at Shanks but he was too tired and comfortable to really make much of a fuss about his presence.
Ace was doing his best to peer around his captain trying to get a better look at the young lady's face under her hat.
"You expect me to send my precious daughter onto your ship by herself?" Demanded Shanks just as Ace finally caught the attention of the young woman.
"ITS YOU!" They bother gasped in surprise eyes wide and pointing however her Haki reacted to her emotions and the railing near her cracked and almost broke completely.
"Hey Lilka calm down or else you'll end up hurting someone here." Stated Shanks ignoring their outburst to draw his daughters attention back to her Haki. And of course he would ignore it he expected their outburst, after all Lilka and Ace went back a long ways.
"It's been so long since I've seen you!" Laughed Lilka her eyes lighting up like stars sparkling and twinkling at him. Her Haki had subsided or she had regained control for the wood around her stopped being destroyed and Ace no longer felt like he was going to take a nap.
"Wait a moment young lady you can't be the young girl Ace told me about from his home town?" Demanded White beard.
Remembering where she was Lilka inclined her head in respect.
"Yeah that's her sir that's Lil Lilka she's the one I told you about." Stated Ace slightly embarrassed but far too happy to care.
"Now it all makes sense." Mumbled his captain.
"Well seeing as I owe her for saving your life and mine why don't you to help yourselves to some of the stores in the galley and catch up while I talk to this annoyance here. Unless he disagrees."
"Seeing as it's Ace who will be with her i hold no opposition. Go on Lilka have fun." Said Shanks with a wave of his hand and a lazy smile. Lilka practically beamed at him before kissing his cheek.
"Thank you dad."
"May I escort you there Milady?" Asked Ace holding out his arm.
Lilka raised an eyebrow as she took it.
"Who beat manners into you and why wasn't I there to see it?"
"You haven't changed much have you?" Was his only response.
"Now where would be the fun in that?"