Sabo One Shot ~ *CLICK*

*Click*

Holly’s eye twitched.

*click* she had just wrapped a towel around her back. *click* Why? *click* Were they being serious right now?

Holly walked into the closet closing and locking the door behind her for good measure. Her body felt tense.

"To think I took a bath to get rid of my tension" Realizing she had left her comb in the bathroom Holly threw her towel on Again and walked across her room to the bathroom she shared with the chief of staff. *click*

Really? *click click* Holly ignored it and decided to put on her lotion before getting dressed again. *click click click* Holly tried not to lose her patience as she lifted her leg onto the ottomon in front of her small couch. *click click click click click* Holly grit her teeth. *Click* they really were asking for it.

-----------------

"Koala? What are you doing?" demanded Sabo as he walked down the path outside the base head quarters. Crouched at a window was none other than Koala her camera snail clutched in her hands.

“S-SABO! DON’T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!” Except while her voice was angry and she glared at him she didn’t yell but rather hissed at him.

“You’re the one sneaking around head quarters Koala what are you doing?”

“N-nothing-“

“Wait isn’t this Holly’s room?” asked Sabo recognizing the window of his own room one over.

“Shhh!” Koala seized the chief of staff and dragged him down beneath the window.

“What are you doing?” he demanded but she quickly covered his mouth.

“Do you know how much the guys in the army would pay for a photo of Holly like this? Even people outside the army? Of course you don’t! I’ll tell you they pay a pretty penny-“

“PHOTOGRAPHS-MMMFHA!” Koala had quickly tackled him down beneath the window. “Idiot are you trying to get us caught?”

However Sabo was still in shock and squeaking a furious blush over his face.

“Look you gave me the task of bringing up more funds for the cause! That’s what I’m doing. People in the outside will pay big bucks for photos like this. If you wanna blame someone blame Holly her every move is sensual and cute! Besides its not like you can actually see anything in them! I do have some respect for my best friend! And dignity as awoman!”

“Just because I told you to drum up funds does not mean I wanted you to take sensual or cute photos of Holly-or anyone!” hissed Sabo however his curiosity was peeking. Holly, sensual? That was almost a reason to pass out by itself. “Give me that camera!” *CLICK* As he seized it from her he accidentally set it off again.

“Koala! How many times do I have to tell you I am not your mode-el…”Holly was hanging out of the window above them leaning down over top of them.

“SABO/HOLLY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING/ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!” They both cried at the same time. Koala was already running away as Holly snatched the camera from Sabo’s gloved hands.

“KOALA I CAN BELIEVE B-BUT YOU SABO!” Her face was scarlet from embarrassment mixing nicely with her dark black curly hair to her waist.

“Its not what it looks like honest! Holly I can explain!” however his hand as he whirled his arms around came to land on something soft and squishy.”EH?”