Zoro one shot ~ Unfair Torture

Wendy Winters

Wavy Ice blue hair to her knees which she keeps up in a high pony tail. Her bangs dust her matching eyes.

Ice blue eyes.

Her head reaches Zoro's nose she's busty but a size smaller than the other girls on the crew. Her skin is pale almost Snow White while her lips are a pretty sakura petal pink.

She's always cold because she's a ice woman. She ate the zero zero fruit giving her the ability to alter her body's temperature or that of anything around her to absolute zero. She can create ice to rival if not surpass that of admiral aokiji.

Her clothes consist of a dark purple tank top with black button up vest, short black shorts and black thigh high socks with black workers boots. She also tends to wear a black headband behind her oddly colored bangs.

"Hey are you alright?" Asked Luffy. Robin Ussop and Chopper had come running up to the ship both with fearful looks on their faces.

"We gotta go! Luffy-"

"It's-"

"AOkiji!" Cried Robin. Seconds later a high girlish scream echoed from the woods where they had just been. Seconds later a giant spire of ice shot up into the sky.

"Alright Zoro loose the sails-Zoro?"

The green haired swordsman had jumped off the ship and was high tailing it towards the woods and the giant spire of ice.

"Zoro!"

"What is he thinking!" Demanded Nami. Even as they watched the air temperature around them was dropping.

------

"You mean it wasn't Aokiji?" Said Nami in surprise.

"Does she look like Aokiji to you?" Demanded Zoro his one eye looking at her in annoyance. Laying in his lap was a rather ragged looking girl but it was hard to get a good look at her while she was wearing a long fur cloak the hood pulled up over her head. Her feet which stuck out from the white fur were bare, bloodied, and dirt smeared. A pair of broken handcuffs lay on the ground beside them. Other than a small glimpse of her pale white nose and a bright ice blue tress of hair falling out from her hood. The others could distinguish nothing of her looks.

"But then if it's not Aokiji," stated Robin "Then who created this ice?"

"Thags a good point I mean who else is there that could freeze these men solid?" Asked Nami indicating the men who were scattered around frozen solid by themselves or in huge chunks of ice.

"She did it." Said Zoro "I saw her freeze that one." Zoro indicated a large man frozen solid his hair still raised a wooden stick in his hand as though he was going to hit someone. "But how I don't know."

"Well this is a mystery." Observed Brook "My brain is spinning from this news! Although I don't have a brain! YOHOHOHOHO!"

"Oh then you should go see the wizard in emerald city Ace told me he found me he found a tin man a heart one time!" Laughed Luffy who was crouched before the new girl grinning. "Hey hey Zoro you came running here pretty quick? Do you know her? You didn't kill her did you?"

Luffy tried to peer under the hood but Zoro swatted at him with painful accuracy.

"She's unconscious not dead." Stated Zoro "And yes I know her, her names Wendy Winters. After Kurai died she joined the dojo. She sucks at sword play I used to save her from bullies all the time. When I left she came with me but during a storm we got seperated, I thought...I was sure she had died."

It was clearly not a topic Zoro wanted to share anymore feelings on.

"I see." Said Robin "having saved her so many times when she screamed-"