Ace one shot ~ Rescue SPOILER WARNING

SPOILER WARNING IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO THE ENDING OF THE TIME SKIP OR MARINE FORD WAR ARC DO NOT READ THIS IT HAS SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 0.0

"Old man-" Aces eyes grew even wider than before as did the rest of the navy's while the Pirates cheered or grinned.
"ACE!" A voice rang out to him clear and true as a figure stepped out from behind white beard.
"No way..." Ace wasn't sure if he was more scared than he was before.
"YOU IDIOT! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LET YOURSELF BE CAPTURED AND THAT ID BE ALRIGHT WITH THAT! WE HAVE A DATE TONIGHT AND IM NOT LETTING YOU SKIP OUT YOU HEAR ME!" White beard chuckled and smirked while Marco and the rest of the Pirates grinned.
"That's-that's-" the marines were stuttering in surprise.
"Demon blade Juliet! Empress of the new world!" Cried one of the vice admirals.
"You've got to be kidding!" Fear was struck as a woman stepped into full view. She was beautiful even Hancock had to admit this. Her long wavy black hair that fell all the way to just past her curved butt. She had very fair skin with Ruby red lips and piercing gold eyes. On Her head sat a black hat with a scarlet plume in it. Her body was nothing to laugh at either. She had curves in all the right places and a little extra in her top and rear. Her outfit consisted of a long black cloak but as she rested her hands on her hips her real outfit was revealed. A beautiful black dress with off the shoulder cupcake sleeves and ruffled short black skirt. Around her waist and just under her chest was a sort of corset made from scarlet and gold brocade lacing in the front showing off her tiny waist. Then hanging at her waist was a long double edged black sword with gold hilt and Ruby studded cross guard.  On her legs were leather boots that rose up to two inches above her knees. Boy was she a sight to look at.
"Juliet why..." Ace felt even worse that was untik she laughed and looked up at the platform where the shichibukai were standing.
"Oi!" She yelled up to them surprising the war lords. "You better not lay a finger on my boyfriend daddy!"
Not only was Ace embarrassed to have her call out their relationship like that he was even more surprised that she was willingly calling him out.
"Daddy?" Doflamigo said confused and amused.
"She's not my brat don't look at me!" Scoffed Moria.
"Watch how you speak about her." Stated Hawkeye his eyes resting squarely on the girl who was grinning fearlessly up at them.
"So she's your daughter than heyyy?" But Mihawk's ignored him.
"Juliet why did you come here?" Demanded Mihawk almost scowling at the impudent girl on the ship far beneath him.
"For the same reasons I told you back home! IM GOING TO RESCUE ACE!" And with that she drew her sword a powerful blast of Haki raced out from along its edge.

---------

"Are you crazy?!?" Demanded Ace as she Luffy and himself fought back to back.
"Do I look crazy to you!" She yelled back.
"What were you thinking Luffy I can expect but you-"
"Look out!" She screamed Ace turned and then leapt towards Luffy but the blow he expected never hit. Instead he felt like the sides of his head were being roasted.
"ACE!" But Luffy stopped too at the sight. Juliet was standing in front of Ace panting Magma on either side of her, her blade in the middle of two columns of it. She had cut his blow in half deflecting it around them.
"IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!" Yelled Ace feeling his heart almost explode. As Juliet sent the admiral stumbling back with the force of another powerful swing filled with haki.
"THAT IM BRINGING YOU HOME BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IM RAISING THIS BABY WITHOUT YOU!" She screamed.
"B-BABY!" The cry was heard all over the battle field it was also the trigger to push the rebelling pirates to win.

------------------

"ARE YOU INSANE! YOU-YOU CAME TO THE BATTLE WITH A BABY IN YOUR BELLY! WHY YOU FOOLISH STUPID GIRL!" Roared White beard. He, Ace, Mihawk, Marco, Shanks and on occasion Luffy and the other crew members had been yelling at her all day. Although while they had been yelling they had also been making sure she didn't lift a finger and White beard made sure one of his personal nurses had taken a look at her to bandage her up and assure that the baby was alright.
Juliet rolled her eyes at this point five hours of someone yelling was tiring.
"Okay okay gramps relax you're going to put strain on your injuries." She told him.
"Such insolence don't you even care for the babe that lies within you! And no respect for your elders either-" White beard kept ranting but by now she and everyone else knew it was the only thing he could do now aside from cry. Thanks to Juliets presence she had managed to save the lives of Ace, white beard, and many of the others before all was said and done. Being the one woman army she was as an empress of the new world was pretty damn impressive and she had once again shown the world exactly why she was able to be one of the emperors of the new world without a pirate crew.
"Hey Ace-" the fireball tackled her ignoring the nurses protest as she tried to patch up his wounds. He clung to her making the confident brunette squeak in surprise.
"So stupid. So stupid you idiot!" A smile spread across her lips as she carefully hugged him back, wrapping her arms around his neck, ignoring the fact Ace had tackled her onto her back kneeling between her knees laying down on top of her as his arms wrapped firmly around her back. She could feel him crying into her shoulder tears soaking her bandages. "For someone who's not even worth-ouch!" She had clubbed him on the head for that one making him break away and sit up clutching his head. She sat up glowering at him.
"Now you listen here mister! I've had enough of this journey of yours of looking for your own worth! Your worth is right here as the beloved commander of the second division! And as my boyfriend! AND," she added loudly an angry tick on her head "if that's not good enough then your worth is as this baby's father! So you better start believing you're worth something in this world or so help me Ace i will personally beat some worth into you! This baby is going to need it's dad and if you even think of the im not worthy or where my place in life is i will let Marco burn the reminder of your position into your arm understand me?" She scolded pointing her finger in his face before jabbing him in the chest with it angrily. "You are Firefist Ace Second division commander of the White Beard pirates, Big brother of Straw Hat Luffy, boyfriend to an empress of the new world and father of this child! If that's not enough places for you to fit into in this world I'll give you another called the I got my ass kicked for being an idiot position! You hear me?"
Ace stared into her eyes before nodding slowly and covering his face as tears streamed down his face.
"I-I never thought-"
"You never thought of it I know." Said the empress poking him on his forehead with a scowl before a soft smile spread across her face. "But better to realize late than never at all. You goof."
Ace began to bawl again and he clutched her close apologizing over and over promising he'd be a good father that he'd never question his place again which was a lie but Juliet let it slide he had finally accepted his place in life and when he did doubt it she would be there to remind him or kick him depending on what he needed at the time.
"Finally took you long enough." Sighed Marco bringing over a plater of food for everyone. Luffy had his own and was scarfing it down even in his sleep.
"I swear you taught him that." Said Juliet indicating Aces brother.
"Surprisingly Ace still isn't able to do that." Said Marco "watch."
Ace had fallen asleep mid sniffle and now had a huge snot bubble coming out his nose.
"I swear he is narcoleptic." Sighed Juliet but grinned fondly at her boyfriend before placing his famous orange hat back on his head. This woke him up however.
"HUH are you alright?" Demanded Ace. "Oh my hat thanks babe."
He kissed her on the cheek while a set of Amber eyes glared at him.
"You can't hate him forever." Said Whitebeard to the hat wearing warlord beside him.
"I do not hate him. However I will be having a conversation with him later on about certain things." Stated Hawkeye Whitebeard understanding what he meant nodded.
"If he doesn't get it after you talk to him leave it to me sometimes he just needs it beat into his thick skull." Said Whitebeard gruffly.
"Hmmm..."
But Mihawk had a feeling he would see things his way if he knew what was good for him that is.