Trafalgar Law one shot ~ An apple a day

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Said Law as he watched me bite into the delicious red fruit.
I thought about this for a minute before smiling "Good thing you're a surgeon then Captain I'd hate for you to stay away from me."
Law looked shocked he even dropped his book. I couldn't look at him after saying that so I quickly turned away.
"Im gonna go find Bepo." I hurriedly scrambled from the room. I sighed as i shut the door behind me.
"Surprised you were daring enough to say something like that Alexa." Said Shachi who had been spying on me with Penguin.
"Shut up!" I threw the apple at them embarrassed.
"You're going to have to tell him eventually." Reasoned Penguin strolling along beside me as I searched for the polar bear.
"Yeah well that's a completely different story. The Captain doesn't have time for love, nor does he have the room." I replied walking to my room to grab a blanket.
"The room?" Asked Penguin not totally understanding.
"In his heart." I replied with a sigh. "The only thing he has room for in his heart right now is revenge."
"He has room for us! That includes you!" Protested Penguin in a huff
"I didn't mean the captain doesn't care for us Penguin, he loves us as his crew however he doesn't have any room left in his heart for romantic love is what I meant." If only he could use his devil fruit powers by saying room and making some room in his heart. But I know that wasn't going to be possible not anytime soon.
"Oh," Penguin couldn't argue he knew his captains plans at the moment just as well as she did. But penguin also knew about her own plan too.
"Im going to go look for Bepo...unless you think I should make dinner." I said noticing the begging expression on his face.
"Since you asked yes I do! I mean not that you have to-" I ignored him sighing as j handed him my blanket. My nap with Bepo would have to wait.

----------------------

"Before I finish you off Law there's someone Id like you to meet." Doflamingo grinned as the sounds of rattling handcuffs met Laws ears. Who could barely breathe could barely move but he could see who it was just fine. Her battered brown docs on her feet, her black shorts, the white baseball style shirt with black sleeves and a black Jolly Roger on the front. Her long scarlet tresses falling to her waist.
"Alexa..." He breathed. "No.."
"So you were telling the truth." Cackled Doflamingo "You really are one of his subordinates too bad your plan failed however. If you hadn't hesitated when you went to cut my throat you wouldn't have to see your beloved die right before your eyes."
Alexa thrashed in the grip of her captors. Beloved?
"You won't kill him I won't let you!" She hissed.
"Haha still going on like that. You know I like it your fiery." Doflamingo gripped her face in his hand squishing her cheeks together.
"N-no leave her alone..." Law struggled feebly on the floor but he didn't have the energy.
"I wonder how much it's going to take before I break you. Hehehehehahaha!!! I can't wait! The famous child assassin who killed a celestial dragon at the age of eight on orders of an admiral before you were hired and ordered to kill him. You must be going soft since you met Law especially since you couldn't kill me."
Alexa glanced at Law who was staring at her helpless and surprised and scared.
"You could have saved him from all this pain if you had just done as you were supposed to. But no you hesitated I wonder why you've become so soft? It couldn't be love?" Doflamingo began to cackle in laughter "You have made my day a bit better if only from amusement seeing the betrayal on Laws face. Don't worry you won't have to see it for long though."
Her eyes widened in alarm.
"NO! No don't!" She cried.
"Don't worry after im done with him I won't kill you I'll keep you as my new pet."
The look of horror and livid rage on her face pulled at Laws heart.
"You won't...touch her..." But Doflamingo ignored him instead grabbing her face in his large hand.
"How do you think Law would feel if I took you right here in front of him If I broke you made you my mindless puppet before I killed him? Do you think he'd die from the heart break?"
"Go to hell Bird Brain!"
Doflamingo laughed at her glare before smothering her lips with his. She looked shocked she hadn't believed his threats but there he was kissing her. She moved to bite him but he quickly withdrew from her now swollen lips before she could. The shame and loathing on her face made Doflamingo smile in satisfaction.
"From the look on both your faces Id say not even your precious captain has had the privilege of that yet. Don't tell me it was your first kiss?"
"Go to hell!" She swung her leg at him but he easily side stepped protecting his family jewels.
"I'd indulge you with more but im running low on time that Monkey D Luffy will get here soon and I want to see the look on his face when he sees Law dead on the floor like his brother." Her eyes filled with fear as she looked over at Law across the room.
"W-wait!" She stuttered desperation seizing her heart. "C-come back!"
Doflamingo raised an eyebrow at her. Pink humiliation flushed her cheeks.
"Hmmm?"
"I-i want," her eyes glanced at Law before she looked at Doflamingo. "I want more."
"Alexa! No!" Growled Law he knew exactly what she was doing. Panic filtered through him along with helplessness as Doflamingo let out his signature laugh before pacing over and roughly cupping her face tilting it back as he leaned down to look at her a sinister grin on his face.
Law struggled harder willing his body to move he never wanted to see this sight see her in another mans grip let alone begging for it. Especially when that man was Doflamingo, especially when she was doing it to save his life.
"Alexa no." He gasped as she trembled in Doflamingos grip.
"My kitten is already pleading for her master. Such a good spoiled kitten." His fingers traced over her lips as his men looked at each other unsure if they should release the chains they were holding to her wrists. "Let me hear you say it say your masters name."
She looked surprised before a dark red flush covered her face.
"D-docflamingo..." She whispered.
"What was that?" He asked "say it call me my pet I want to hear you beg for it." His malicious grin as he roughly grabbed her hair and. forced her head to tilt back, made Law want to be sick especially as she looked at him trying not to break down and refuse.
"D-doffy..."
"Hmmm?"
"Please D-doffy!" She said louder. Doflamingo cackled.
"You hear that Law how does that make you feel?" Demanded the blonde grinning almost from ear to ear. Law felt actually sick Alexa refused to meet his gaze tears in her eyes. "So weak your own crew the girl you've come to love would abandon you, well more be forced to beg for another to save your wretched life. You should have lived with the time allowed to you Law lived and cherished her instead." Doflamingo forced his lips over hers pulling harshly on her hair as he forced his tongue into her mouth. Tears welled and fell down her cheeks pouring like a waterfall as he finally let her go and she gasped for air to fill her lungs.
"I can't wait to see what else you do my pet," he growled in her ear before letting go and walking towards Law "however I have some business to attend to first."
"No!"
Law couldn't move he couldn't do anything this would be it for him.
"No!" Alexa jumped sliding her arms forward under her so that her chained wrists were before her. With a scream she used them to yank the two guards forward before vaulting into the air and landing a blow to their temples. Doflamingos pistol raised up.
"Law!"
"Die!"
Bang.
Blood spattered the ground.
Laws face speckled in its Crimson color.
"Alexa!" Even Doclamingo was surprised before laughing.
"It seems you bring death and suffering to everyone around you law even a pet would rather die then see you suffer the fate you should have so many long years ago." Cackled Doflamingo.
"No," whispered Law "Alexa why?"
She just grinned as she kneeled above him her Crimson hair forming a curtain around their faces. "I told you captain didn't i before you left? Life just wouldn't be the same without you. Come on the others are waiting for you to come back. I promised Shachi and the others Id make sure you got back safe. You just had to make my life difficult though didn't you? You're not supposed to get beat up like this you goof. What's Bepo gonna say?"
Law couldn't believe it she was smiling not even caring about the bullet hole in her arm dripping blood.
"Alexa but..." Bang! More blood spattered the floor. "No stop!"
"It's fine captain." Said Alexa her blood dripping onto him as the bullet pierced her shoulder.
"How many more can you take before you give up protecting him?" Cackled Doffy.
"Alexa stop its not worth it!" He yelled as another bang was heard and another bullet pierced her hip.
"Captain don't you get it?" She asked a soft smile on her face.
"Stop it you idiot why are you doing this! He'll kill you!" Cried Law not wanting to see her body jerk as another bullet pierced her skin.
"Because I love my captain!" She said with a grin "Im in love with you Law."
No, his head echoed with another baby as blood spattered the ground the smile never leaving her face. No stop! Stop it! Another bullet pierced her pelvis.
"Im in love with you Law."
Her blood was mixing with his on his clothes flowing down her arms as she held herself over him.
No. Bang. Make it stop. Bang. Someone make it stop. Someone help him. Bang. Someone save her. Give him the strength to save her! Bang. Why? Why did it have to be her! Bang. She was his precious crew mate. Bang. The only girl on his ship. Bang. The one who was always there. Bang. The one who always knew how to make him smile. Bang. Who fought along side him. Bang. Who laid her life on the line for him. Bang. the same girl who had given him her everything. Bang. The same one who had made him fall in love with her. Bang. Why? Why? Bang. Make it stop someone please make it stop!