"What the hell is that?" He groaned.

"It means your appendix is inflamed and it needs to be removed."

"Oh that sounds bloody dandy," He groaned sarcastically. "Are you going to do it?"

"I can't, the surgeon needs to do that."

"Nope! " He shook his head. "I don't want to be knocked out."

"I don't care what you want Scorpius," I told him. "I'll call someone to prep you for surgery and then someone will take you down.'"

"Can't you just do it with magic?"

"Unfortunately this is a muggle illness and we have to remove it the muggle way." I informed. He groaned so I sat up and kissed his head. "I'll have them notify me when you're in surgery so I can see you before." I told him and pulled my mother out of the room.

"Where are the babies?" I asked.

"They're at home with Ted and your father," I nodded. "I'm sorry Draco." She frowned.

"For what?"

"Your son, he was in my care for no longer than half an hour and he's hurt."

"Don't worry mum. Remember, I was young when I had him so I fret over every little bump and scrape he had but as he got older I realized it shouldn't be an issue, he's fine." I nodded. "Can you call Harry for me?" 

"Yeah."

"Healer Draco, your son is ready for surgery." The nurse said.

"Thank you."

Harry's P.O.V

My phone started ringing and the name flashed Cissa Malfoy. I felt the blood rush out of my face so I quickly answered.

"Hello?" I rushed out.

"Hi Harry." She answered calmly. "Um Draco wanted me to call and tell you that Scorpius is in the hospital."

"What why? What happened?"

"He has something wrong with an organ? I think," She said. "Draco said it was a muggle illness that gives you stomach pain on your right side."

"Appendicitis?" I suggested.

"That was it!" She answered. "He's in surgery."

"Alright." I was a little calm now. "Where's Ted?"

"He's with the triplets and Lucius." She disclosed to me and  I had to calm myself down again at that comment.

"Do you want me to come there?" I asked.

"No everything is good; Draco just wanted me to let you know."

"Alright so I'll pick up the kids at five. I figure you'll stay there, just let Lucius know yeah?"

"You got it."

***

Ted and I brought the babies to the hospital to visit their brother and papa. Lily and Draco were in baby carriers as I held Albus. When we walked in, Draco jumped up.

"Hey babe." He kissed me and took Severus from me. Scorpius was sleeping in the bed.

"How is he doing?" I asked.

"He's worn out and tired." He replied.

"How did this happen? He didn't have the symptoms." I pointed out.

"Eh he could have but we didn't catch them. He's doing alright though."

"That's good; can I- t-talk to you for um a second?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded. He gave Sev to Ted. We walked outside and he grabbed my hand and gently stroked it.

"I've um... I've um been.. I've been thinking"

"Hey sweetheart, relax." He soothed. "What were you thinking about?"

"I um I want to quit my job." I told him. His face dropped a little and slightly changed into a sneer.

"What?" He asked loudly.

"I'm just so stressed and I can't concentrate."

"Harry, my son is in a fucking hospital bed! Do you think I'm not stressed?!"

"I know you are too!" I replied.

"Harry we can't just live on my income!" He yelled. "I mean maybe we can but we have five mouths to feed! Plus we have to put our children through school!" He yelled. My eyes welled up in tears so his expression softened immediately and he wrapped me in a hug.

"Hey don't cry," He soothed. "Raven, what's really going on?"

"E-everything is ha-happening so f-fast." I cried so he rubbed circles in my back.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Al-all I do is w-worry about the b-babies." I told him. "A-and T-ted and S-Scorp a-and y-you." I cried and buried my face deeper into his chest. He rubbed circles on my back.

"Harry, please stop crying because if you don't, I'm gonna break too." His voice cracked. I picked my head up from his chest and he cupped my face. "We'll get through this okay. You can quit if you're really this upset. I know you're stressed baby, but hey our one year is coming up next month and we can spend the day together. We'll make it work sweetheart," He spoke soothingly. "I love you Harry so we can make this work, okay. We're in this together." He said and kissed me.

"I love you dragon." I sniffled.

"I love you more Harry." He hugged me once more. "Now just relax okay? I don't want you stressing out on me anymore okay? It's not worth to drive yourself to tears. I'll take care of you." He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you."

***

Scorpius dismissed Draco because he liked the attention he was getting from the nurses that were attending to him. So we were cuddled up in our bed.

"Harry, are you alright?" He asked stroking my hair. "You're being awfully quiet."

"I don't know Dragon."

"Well what's on your mind?" He whispered.

"I'm just stressed."

"How could I help?"

"Please don't leave me."

"Harry James Malfoy-Potter, when we got married, I agreed to be with you forever. I waited too long for you to come my way and we have three beautiful children because of it. I am never go to leave you. Not now and not ever," He said. "Where is this coming from?"

"It's from the stress. I don't want to push you away because I'm not strong enough to take on all of this."I said.

"Harry you are the strongest man I know," He whispered. "Just because you're stressed doesn't mean you're weak and I'll leave. Don't you worry about that." He kissed my head. "We're in this together."

"We're in this together." I repeated.

A/N- I was watching Order of Phoenix while writing this and I realized I wouldn't survive in Hogwarts because I don't like skirts lol  But anyway, thank you so much for all the reads and comments and votes. There will be two more chapters and then the epilogue, so be prepared for the ending! I love you all xox thank you for reading!