Chapter 43

Chapter 43:

Aaliyah POV:

What the fuck is marcus doin in my bed?

I threw the covers back , and saw that I was still in my jean. That must of been why I was so damn hot.

"Marcus" I said shaking him like old times. "Marcus get up"

"Why?" he mumbled.

"Because you sleep in my bed"

"It ain't the first time I done been in yo bed with you"

"Shut up" I said smacking him in the head with a pillow. He rolled over, and hovered above me. I look up in his eyes, and he was just looking down at me.

He started kissing me, and I did the same. But I turned my head, and pushed him off me. I got out of bed, and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I wiped my face off with the towel, and walked back in the room. Marcus was looking through my phone. I walked over, and snatched it out his hand.

"Why you front'n?'

"I ain't"

"Aaliyah be real with me you got all them text from the mike dude, and you ain't trynna get with him?"

"No"

"Aaliyah" he said turning my face so that I was facing him. "You got feeling fo him?"

"Not really we just be hanging out"

"Around my son?"

"No"

"So where was ma son then?"

"He was with cat"

"Naw aaliyah stop lien"

"I ain't lien" I said getting up off the edge of the bed. He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back on the bed.

"Aaliyah stop lien to me"

"Marcus don't start with that"

"Man why you always doing this shit. Everytime you do some you want to twist that shit so that it is own me. I ain't do shit here"

"I ain't twisting nothing marcus you looking through my phone, and accusing me of shit"

"Man you can't say shit because you did the same shit me. The exact same shit"

"Naw I didn't we not together. We not sleeping together. So I can do whatever the fuck I want"

"Yeah you right, but you ain't doing shit with that broke motha fucka around my son"

"Okay marcus" I said trying to pull my hand away, but he wouldn't let go. "Let me go" I yelled. He let me go, and got up off the bed.

It can never just be one nice day with me, and him. Its always something that come up. He getting on my nerves.

Now he want to be father of the year after all this shit. I leaned against the wall, and crossed my arms.

Marcus got up off the bed, and walked over to me. I rolled my eyes, and turned my head in the opposite direction.

"Aaliyah I'm tired of this shit"

"Marcus I am to"

"Man like I said before I don't know what the fuck you want me to do"

"I'm tired of arguing every time we see each other over this old shit. You come over here playing with my emotions, and then you leave to go do yo shit"

"Aaliyah..." he said starting to chuckle a little. "I ain't -"

"Marcus I ain't playing with you I'm serious, but you want to laugh like some shit funny" I said walking towards the bed sitting down.

"Aaliyah I'm laughing because you think everytime I ain't here I'm with some female. Shit I ain't got time no mo. I go to school , basketball, I work for yo dad, and I come to see my son. Shit man I ain't got time for none"

"Marcus you ain't got to tell me what you do that ain't none of my business"

"Aaliyah  I'm -"

I heard someone knocking on the door. I got up off the bed, and answer the door.  It was dion.

"Hey dion" I said giving her a hug.

"Hey aaliyah"

"Hey I know I'm early"

"Its okay Dj still sleep" I said walking in his room. I filled up his diaper bag, and brought it in the living room. As I was walking out I could hear marcus, and his momma talking.

I finish getting his stuff ready, and brought the last bag in the living room. I went back in his room again, and put him in the car seat. I carried him in the living room, and set him next to dion.

He was now woke and had the little meanest look on his face. I grabbed his bottle out the  refrigerator, and heated it up. I test it on my arm, and then held it in his mouth.

He was drinking so fast he almost choked he started choking. I grabbed him out the car seat, and start patting his back.

"You got to slow down boy it ain't going no where" I said laughing. I put the bottle back in his mouth, and he did it again.

I patted his back again, and then he started crying. He stopped as soon as he got the bottle back. After he was done I patted his back, so he could burp.

As soon as I handed him to dion he took one look at her, and started crying. She tried playing with him, and everything he still cried at the top of his lungs.

"You don't like your grandma baby" she said looking down at him. He still just kept crying at the top of his lungs. Marcus walked over and picked him up. He cried for a little more, but then he stopped.

"So hows everything going?"

"Good, so far"

"Yeah so marcus tells me you going to New York with us"

"I might not I might just catch up on school stuff while yall got dj"

"You can do your work in New York, and go shopping"

"Yeah I could get dj some new shoes, and clothes"

"Right get him some clothes and stuff"

"He don't need none else" marcus said sitting next to us on the couch.

"Yes he do. He need some...." I stopped to think for a minute to see what he need.

"See is 5 weeks old he ain't even gone through his diapers, and whips"

"Shut up marcus" I said pushing his head laughing.

"For you information he need another bed spread, because he threw up on th one he got now"

"Okay aaliyah. Dj yo momma spoil, and she gone spend all dad's money in New York"

"I got my own money for your information"

"So I see yall back together"

"No we got some things to work own" I said.

"Yeah she still think I be getting pussy on the side" marcus said. Just as I was about to smack him in the head him momma did to. We both smacked him in the back of the head at the same time.

"What the fuck" he said. His momma smacked him in the head again.

"Watch yo mouth don't let that slip out again in front of me. You heard me?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah what?"

"Yeah mom's I get it"

"Next time get it right" she said. "Now help me get this stuff to the car"

"Iight" he said getting off the couch. I carried Dj to her car, and marcus got the bag. I strapped him in the back, and started kissing him.

"I love you baby"  I kept saying kissing him on the cheek. When dion got in the driver I took that as a sign she was ready to go.

I kissed him one last time, and close the door. I watched as she drove away, and my heart sank a little. This was the first time dj been away from me.

I went back up in the condo, and cleaned up a little. Marcus help clean up, and then sat on the couch while I took a shower. I got out the shower, and got dress.

I went in the living room, and sat next to marcus. He pulled his right arm around me, and pulled me into him.

"You miss em"

"Yeah" I said leaning my head against his chest. I miss dj already. I pulled his hand off me to go make some to eat. I made some waffles, eggs, and bacon. I brought marcus his food, and then I got mine.

We sat there eating while watching martin on t.v. We just pretty much sat there, and hung out.
After we was done eating I brought are plates in the kitchen, then went back in the living room where marcus was laid back.

I laid back with my back against his chest, and watched t.v.

I was watching the episode of martin when he propose to jena at the park. It was real cute how he propose to her. I want to get married someday. I want the big ass wedding dress the flower, and everything.

"Martin a trip I swear" marcus said laughing. I picked up marcus hand, and played with his fingers against mine. He had a big ass hand.

"Marcus you got a big ass hand"

"I know I got to be able to palm da ass" he grabbing my butt with both his hands. I moved his hands off my ass, and he left right hand on my side.

I picked up his left hand, and finish playing with it while I was watching t.v.

"But fa real marcus you do got some big ass hands"

"I got to when you playing ball"

"Why?"

"Because if you got them small ass hands like yours then you gone lose that shit"

"Shut up don't talk about my hands"

"Wait hold up I ain't see you wear the jewelry I bought you for your birthday?"

"Didn't I give that back to you?"

"Naw I gave it back to you"

"Oh then maybe its in my room then"

"Maybe? Man you know how much I paid for that?"

"No am I?"

"Shit you don't want to know. That ain't no wal-mart or K jeweler shit"

"Marcus I will find it I okay"

"And if you don't?"

"And if I don't I will....."

"You will never bring up any shit with dawn or the cell phone shit ever"

"Okay" I said turning towards him. He turned his attention back to the t.v, and I just looked at marcus. I didn't know if he knew I was looking at him or not. But I turn my head back ,and looked back at the t.v.

I laid there on marcus chest so long I fell asleep. I woke up, and the sun was going down. Damn I was sleep this long. I looked up, and marcus was sleep as well. I got up to go check on dj in his room.

When I flicked the light on, and saw his bed empty my heart jumped. Then I remembered dion took him over her house. I walked back over to the couch, and laid back on marcus.

I laid there for a while just thinking, and then got up to go make something to eat. I made some chicken Alfredo.

After it was done I got me some, and sat on the floor by the couch. I changed the channel, and started eating.

"Let me get some" I heard him say. I jumped first, and then I turned my head towards him.

"Go get you some"

"Let me taste it first" he said. I gave him some off my plate, and he licked all own my fork. I rolled my eyes, and finish eating.

"Can you go get me some?"

"No go get it yo self"

"C'mon aaliyah"  he said. I blew my breath, and got up to get him some. I handed him his food, and sat back on the floor.

"Why you won't sit next to me"

"Because you stretch out, and you was sleep. I'm good though"

"Iight if you say so. But I got to get out of hear a lil to yo mom's house"

"Okay"

"But if you give me a reason to stay I will"

"Marcus you can do what you please"

"Aaliyah how long you gone hide yo feeling for me?"

"What feelings?" I said tilting my head back.

"Iight sit up on the couch aaliyah"

"Why?"

"C'mon just sit up here for minute" he said setting his plate on the table. I got up, and sat on the couch, and looked at him. Before I had time to react he started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him neck, and started kiss him back.

His hands went around my hips pulling me on his lap. His hands went up the back of my shirt, and he ran his hands up, and down my waist pulling me into his chest.

We went from kiss to groping within minute. He turn, and moved forward to that my back was against the couch. He moved from my lips, and started kissing my neck. I moved my right hand towards his head, and started rubbing it.

Just as I was getting into it he pulled away from me. I looked at him breathless, and sat up heaving.

"Ain't got feeling for ya boy huh?" he said grabbing his food, and started eating it. I sat up. Wait a minute this is not over with. I grabbed marcus face, and started kissing him.

I moved, so that I was on his lap. He leaned forward a little, and I heard the plate his the table, and he stood up.

He carried me to my bed, and got on top of me. I pulled off my t-shirt, and he started laughing. He didn't have a shirt on, so he only took his pants.

I made sure he used one this time. I can't have a repeat of last time or whenever time I got pregnant. 

All I could do was yell out for more as he grabbed my hands, and pin them to the bed.

I guess you could say me, and marcus have more of a sexual relationship then anything. I mean we have a good relationship, but its more sexual then anything. I can't believe I just slept with marcus again after I said I wasn't gone sleep with him no more.

He know he has a way sometimes of getting what he want out of me. He can't always, but he know how to when he want to. 

I started yawning, and just felt my energy drain. I was so tired that I turned on my side, and fell asleep.

****************************************************************************************************************

-Didn't edit yet.