Chapter 11

This chapter is going to be written in Marcus point of view so you can get inside his mind, and take a look into what type of business marcus and her brother's handle.

**************************************************************************************************************
Chapter 11:

Marcus POV:

Aaliyah pushed me out the room I started laughing, and walked downstairs. I like fucking with her sometime she always getting mad acting like she don't like it.

"So yall ready to do this?" I said I walkedin the living room sitting on the couch with dylan and tyron. I looked around, and notice jamal was gone.

"Aye where Jamal?"

"He bounced a lil after you left"

"Damn he couldn't stay and chill fo a lil?"

"Naw he on a hoe call or some I think" dylan said.

"Iight den lets go"

"Yeah lets go" tyron said."You got the stuff marcus?"

"Yeah its in the car "

"Iight koo" dylan said. He said we got up, and walked towards the garage door to leave.

"Wait hold up man" dylan said stopping me.

"What?"

"What was you doing upstairs in my sister room?"

"Why you think I was in there?"

"Was you?"

"Yeah for a minute" I said. Scratching the back of my head here we go again with the whole nobody fuck with his sister shit.

"I know you ma boy and all but when it come to my lil sis I will fuck you up no matter who you is"

"Man calm down with all that it ain't like that fa real"

"I am just lettin...."

Here he go with this same ass speech about his sister. Damn! How many time I got to hear this same ass shit.

"Iight man" I said walking over to the escalade getting into the driver seat. Tyron got in the back while dylan sat in the passenger seat with me. I pressed the garage opener, and pulled out the driveway.

I see why she say said what she said about him don't get me wrong he my boy, and all but he need to get off that shit.

Shit I still don't see how she did that whole shit with davon.

I turned the radio on trying to get her out my head, but their was nothing on so I popped in a mix cd I made. I flicked through the songs till I found 6 foot 7 by lil wayne, and left it.

My mind drifted over to her again. I couldn't get the way she kissed me back out my mind even though it was for a quick second. I took one of my hands off my steering wheel, and started rubbing my lips.

I give aaliyah that much she is different I can say that much about her. She got her head on her shoulders now and look fine ass hell to.

I like how she don't let shit phase her.

"Marcus....Marcus" I heard somebody yelling.

"What?"

"Man I called you like 5 times man you def or some"

"Naw I was thinking about my mom's" I lied shit don't get me wrong I love my mom's, and she been real weak lately. I always got to worry about her.

"How my momma doin?" tyron said.

"She koo I got to take her to the doctor's tomorrow" I said. They call my mom's they mom because we have known eachother so long."Aye where we turn at?"

"Make a left up here, then a right in the alley" dylan said.

"Iight man I hope this shit quick tonight"

"Shit who you tellin I got my girl at her house waiting for me, and she brought two friends if yall want to come chill?"

I slowed the car up, and put it in park. We got out, and headed to the abandon warehouse on 5th street. I pulled out my glock ,clocked it back, checked the bullets, and put it in my back.

"Let go do this shit" dylan said.

We walked over to an abandon lot to make are transaction. I heard dylan, and tyron cocking their guns behind me as well.

I saw four dudes standing by a Cadillac with black suits on like they man in black or some. All I know is they better have are money before I have  to shoot one of they punk ass.

"Yall got the money" dylan said.

"Yeah right here" the dude who was holding the suitcase said. They all look about 150 pounds skinny ass hell.

"Let me see it" dylan said.

"It's all there" he said.

"Naw this ain't how it is going dow--" I said.

But before I could finish marcus what I was saying dylan pulled out his gun, and aimed it  towards the guy.They pull out their guns as well as me, tyron. Dylan is a hot head and he gone get us caught up one day for some dumb shit.

If I get shot over some bullshit with dylan I am gone have to fuck him up. Shit I don't mind going to jail that ain't shit to me.

"Now as much as I would love to blow yo mother fucking head off I want money, so we can do this the easy way or hard" dylan said.

"Whats in the bag?"

"What chu think?" I said.

"Gone marcus give them a lil taste" dylan said.

I reached in the duffle bag grabbed a small bag out, and threw it at him. The dude holding the money lowered his gun while the other three kept there's focus. He opened it taste it and smiled I guessed he must of met his approval. He told them to lower their guns.

He handed dylan the money while I tossed them the duffle bag.

"Pleasure doing buisness" dylan said still holding the gun up.

Me and tyron started to walk back, but dylan started to fire. I ran behind a old car, and took cover firing rounds. Their was bullets flying back, and forth.

Shit this the last time we doing business with these punk ass mother fuckers. Damn! A bullet just glaze my damn arm Shit!.

Once they stop firing we took off towards are car, and pulled off. As I switched the car in drive I could hear police sirens coming so I took off out the alley.

"Man dylan what happen?"

"Shit when yall turned around they was about to shot, but I wasn't about to have that shit so I shot one of them"

"Good looking out bruh" tyron said doing they handshake.

"Man we should of beat they ass and kept are shit fa real" dylan said.

We pulled up in the driveway parked the car, and went in the house.

"Aye yall got some band-aids or some?"

"Go ask aaliyah she know where that shit at" dylan said.

"What I can go in aaliyah room " I said laughing

"Man shut the fuck up, and gone I know you ain't gone do shit cuz you got three ass whoopin's coming" he said laughing.

"Iight bruh" I said walking upstairs.

I walked upstairs to her room, because that is were she be most of the time. I knocked on her door once, but she ain't answer so I knocked again.

"Aaliyah"

"What" She yelled pulling the door open. I looked her up, and down let me just be the first to say damn! She had on a white muscle shirt, and what looked like blue shorts that showed the bottom of her ass.

"Ahemm" she said clearing her throat. "My face ain't down there thank you very much"

"Ma bad" I said shaking my head looking up in her hazel eyes.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah you know where the band-aids are or some to clean up a cut?"

"Let me see where you bleeding at"

I pulled off my black sweater, and my shirt. Then threw it over my other shoulder that didn't have the bullet woon.

"Damn! What happen?" she said.

"I'm koo"

"I didn't ask that" she said grabbing my hand pulling me in bathroom.

As soon as she grabbed my hand I felt my heart beat pick up. I felt a surge or shock run up my arm.

"I am gone clean it for you" she said squatted down opening the cabinet. My eyes wander down to her ass in those shorts. Half her ass was almost hanging out it was a nice view.

"Stop looking at my ass" She said. I looked up, and she was staring at me over her shoulder.

"I wasn't"

"Okay marcus" She said laughing getting back on her feet walking over to me.

"So you going to tell me what happen?" she said grabbing the alcohol, and put it on a cotton ball.

"No"

"Why?"

"Because you don't need -- Shit!" I yelled right when she pressed the alcohol on my skin.

"What?"

"That shit burn"

"Sorry"

"Naw you did that shit on purpose"

She just started laughing "Marcus....marcus.....marcus"

My heart started to beat even fast when she touched my arm. I looked at her to take my mind off how fast my heart was beating.

"What?"

"Nun making sure you ain't trynna kill me"

"Marcus please" she said rolling her eyes grabbing a gauze pad putting it on my arm, and wrapped it.

"Okay you done" she said putting the bag back in cabinet.I walked up behind her she stood up, and turned around.

She looked up at me in my eyes then my chest, and didn't look back up.

"Like what you see" I said her eyes shot up looking me in the eyes. I just couldn't take it anymore her lips was just felt so damn tempting.

I leaned forward, and kissed her on the lips. She just stood their like a statue, and let me just kiss her.

I grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her closer. She still stood their not responding to me. I pulled away from her, and move my face close to her ear.

"Thank you" I whispered in her ear, and walked out of the bathroom downstairs.

"Did she have it?"

"Yeah she had it" i said laughing to myself. " I will hit yall up tomorrow I am going home.

"Iight deuces yall" dylan said. I walked out the door got in my black Mercedes, and left.

The entire time aaliyah just kept going through my mind. This girl is making me go crazy right now she got me trippin right now. Why she just let me kiss her like that?

I pulled my cat in the driveway, and went in the house. The lights were all turned off so I figure my mom's was sleep. I checked on her in her room to make she sure was all good. I ain't even have to open the door because I heard her snoring from the hallway.

I went in my room kicked my shoes off, and climbed in bed. I rolled over so that my back was to the bed put my hand behind my bed, and relaxed.

At least my heart beat slowed down. I couldn't even sleep my mind just went blank from thinking about this girl. I just need some ass to take my mind off this.

I got out of bed threw on my shoes, and left over to dawn house. I pulled up in her driveway, and knocked on the door. Before I got a chance to knock again she had the door open.

She immediately threw her arms around me smashing her lips with mine. I ain't waist no time. I walked her towards the stairs, and she jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist.

My hands were all over her body, but rested on her ass while I carried her upstairs on the bed.

I laid her down on the bed, and pulled my shirt off. She did the same with her shirt as well pulling me down. Kissing me all over my neck making her way to my lips were she darted her tongue in.

From my lips she made her way down further, and further. This girl is a straight up freak no lie. She just straight up yanked my pants off.

She made her way back up to my neck kissing, and sucking it. Damn! I closed my eyes, and enjoyed.

"You like that baby?" she said running her fingers up, and down my chest.

"Yeah"

"Then say my name baby say dawn for me" she whispered in my ear trailing kisses down my chest again. I said the first name that came to mind because I wasn't thinking straight.

"Aaliyah"

"WHAT!" she yelled sitting up.

"What's wrong?"

"Who is aaliyah?'

"What!?"

"You called me aaliyah are you cheating on me with another bitch"

"Naw baby you know I care about you to much" I said sitting up pulling her close to me. I kissed her on the neck, and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck. I got exactly what I wanted from her like I always did.

I woke up at three in the morning climbed out of the bed slowly so I wouldn't wake her because she always want me to stay but I dipped out of there. I grabbed my clothes hurry up threw them on and peeled rubber out her driveway.

As soon as I got home I got in bed, and fell straight to sleep.

Aaliyah POV:

I am sitting on my bed listen to roll up by Wiz Khalifa when I hear a knock on my door.

"What?" I yelled walking over the door pulling it open. It wasn't nobody but marcus here to get on my damn nerves.

I notice his eyes where scanning my body from head to toe. I know right now this boy is not checking me out?

I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"My face is up here thank you" I said.

"Ma bad" he said scratching the back of his head looking me in the eyes.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah you know where the band-aid are or some to clean a cut is?"

"Let me see where its bleeding at" I said. He pulled off his hoodie, and shirt. All I can say is got DAMN he got a body.

I pulled my eyes from his chest to his arm. It was real bad that don't look like no damn cut.

"Damn what happen?"

"It's koo"

"I didn't ask that" I said grabbing his hand pulling him in the bathroom. As soon as I grabbed his hand I felt my heart skip a beat. I didn't pay to much attention to it though.

"I am gone clean it for you" I said squatting down getting the first aid kit.

I turned around and saw marcus starring at my ass. Once again he was checking me out, but this time it was just my ass.

"Stop looking at my ass" I said. His head shot up, and he looked at me.

"I wasn't"

"Okay marcus I said laughing while getting up, and walking over to him.

"So you gone tell me what happen?"I said pouring alcohol on a cotton ball.

"No"

"Why?"

"Because you don't...."I put the cotton ball on his woon. "Shit!" he yelled.

"What?"

"That shit burn damn"

"Sorry"

"Naw you did that shit on purpose" he said. I just shook my head, and started laughing.

"Marcus..marcus.....marcus"

He looked up at me just starring me in the eyes.

"What?"

"Nun just making sure you ain't trynna kill me" he said breaking eye contact with me.

"Marcus please" I said rolling me eyes. I grabbed a gauze pad, and wrapped his arm. "Okay you done" I said walking away grabbing everything putting in away in the cabinet.

When I stood up, and turned around there marcus go. I looked at him in the eyes then his body, but couldn't make it back up to his eyes though. He is nicely tanned, and you could just tell his skin was smooth ass hell.

"Like what you see" he said. I broke my eyes from his chest to look up in his eyes.

He leaned forward, and started kissing me. I just stood their I didn't know rather to slap his for kissing me or wrap my arms around his neck, and pull him closer to me.

But no I just stood their, and let him kiss me. He grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me closer to him so now are bodies are touching.

I wrapped my fingers into a fist, and held them on my sides fighting the urge to wrap my hands around his neck, and kiss him.

He pulled away, and came close to my ear whispering "Thank you" then walking off.

I watched him put his shirt on, and leave. All I can say is damn. I held my heart to get it to calm down.

I cut the bathroom light off, and my room light off then climbed in bed. Why the fuck did marcus kiss me? Any why did I let him? I thought biting my bottom lip. What is this boy doing to me. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

*********************************************************************************************

-Sorry didn't proof read yet!