Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Aaliyah POV:

I woke up with the sun shining in my face I should of closed the blinds last night damn. I felt arms around me, and I knew who they belong to without looking.

But I looked anyways marcus was past out snoring in my ear. Wait! When did he get in my room, and the better question is why he ain't sleep in the guest room since tae gone with my mom.

"Marcus....Marcus! get up" I yelled turning around to face him.

He wouldn't get up so I started hitting him in his arm.

"What Man!?"

"Why you in my room?"

"You woke me up just for that?.....man I am going back to sleep"

"Let me go so I can get up" I said trying to sit up.

"Or you can go back to sleep with me" he said pulling me back down on his chest. I started laughing, and pushed him.

"Stop marcus before you wake my brother's up" I said laughing.

"They was tipsy last night they not gone be up for a while"

"So let me go"

"You wasn't saying that last night" he said smirking.

"When?"

"Yesterday"

"No you lien because the only time I saw you was during the countdown when you kissed me, and by the way if you ever kiss me again I am gone slap yo ass"

"You ain't have no problem yesterday"

"That's because I was drinking, and it was New Year's everybody was having fun"

"So let me get this straight you don't mind when I kiss you if we having fun"

"No I ain't saying that. Why does it matter anyways?"

"Because"

"Okay marcus" I said. I notice he moved his hands so I got up, and went in the shower.

The warm water relaxed all my muscle tension from last night. Little by little everything from last night came running back in my mind. My life is a damn mess.

*Knock, Knock*

"Who is it?"

"Me I got to take a piss" marcus yelled.

"Go downstairs then"

"I can't hold it"

"So I don't care"

"Man fa get it" he yelled just bursting through the door. He has no respect at all for anyone I swear. I cut the shower off grabbed the shower curtain to cover myself up, and grabbed a towel. I wrapped the towel around me behind the curtain, and left.

I walked over to my closet, and grabbed some clothes out marcus finally came out the bathroom. I pushed him out the way so I can get back in the bathroom, but he stopped me.

"I wouldn't go in their if I was you"

"Why"

"Just trust me"

"No I -" just then the smell hit me. He he didn't just take a shit in my bathroom.

"Go spray the damn bathroom, and get out my room!" I yelled angry. He started laughing walked in the bathroom sprayed it, and left. That's fucking nasty he could of done that shit downstairs or some.

I heard my phone vibrating on my desk so i walked over, and picked it up. It was davon. Now he want to call me.

"Hello"

"Hello Aaliyah"

"Yeah"

"You busy?"

"No why?'

"You want to hang or some?"

"Uh yeah let me just get dress"

"Well if you busy we can go a different time"

"Naw I was just gone go for a walk or something"

"Okay well I will walk with you then" he said.

"Iight"

"Well I am gone leave now then "

"Okay just ring the doorbell when you get here"

"iight" he said then hung up. I threw the phone on my bed, and got dressed. I didn't feel like dressing up so I threw on my pink jogging suit, white forces, and put my hair up in a ponytail. After doing my make-up I grabbed my phone, and went downstairs.

I wonder if my mom here yet? I walked in the kitchen, I thought it was empty til I saw marcus cooking. What he doing cooking in my kitchen who he think he is?

"Marcus my momma here?"

"Do you see her"

"Don't get smart with me okay" I said smacking the back of his head."What you making?"

"Bacon & Eggs"

"WHAT! Marcus can cook. What! What!"

"What you trynna say"

"Let me taste some bacon to make sure it is done you know" I said reaching for some bacon.

"Naw, naw, naw this my food make yo own" he said moving the tray.

"For get you then marcus" I said smacking him in the back of the head.

"Stop smacki-"

*DING<>DONG*

I ran out the kitchen to the front door. When i opened it I seen marcus standing their with a big ass smile on his face. I couldn't help, but smile in response. He pulled his hand from behind his back, and had a toy for nikki. Every time he come over he have some for nikki.

"Thank you davon I will give it to her when she get back" I said setting it on the table.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah you want to come in for a minute everybody sleep except marcus"

"Yeah for a minute" he said. I walked in the kitchen to tell marcus I was leaving, and grabbed a bottle of water.

"I am about to go"

"Where you going?"

"None of your business marcus" I said opening my water.

"Davon you some to drink?"

"No" he yelled back.

"He here?" marcus asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Nun" he said laughing shaking his head. I didn't pay to much attention to him I walked in the living room grabbed davon, and left.

We walked for a while silent, so I decided to break the silence.

"So how have you been?" I asked.

"Honestly I couldn't tell you I just been doing a lot of thinking lately you know"

"About what?"

"Me & you, school, family shit, everything"

"Oh"

"What about you?"

"umm...." I said looking up the wind blowing in my face. My bangs flying all over the place.
"umm... I good I guess"

It was quiet again, but it wasn't awkward it was like things needed to be said, but just couldn't come out.

"Why you -"

"I know aaliyah I fucked up. I fucked up real bad  I know, and I am sorry about that" he said bringing us both to a a stop.

"Well ain't no since on dwelling on that now its over, and done now" I said shaking a little. Damn I should of wore my damn sweat.

Davon pulled me close to him wrapping his arm around me.

"You cold?" he asked.

"Yeah a little"

He look took off his sweater leaving him in a while muscle shirt, and handed me his black sweater.

"Ain't you gone be cold"

"Naw I'm good....so where do we go from here? he asked. I didn’t even know right now. I cried for two days over this guy. Once a guy mess up in my book we over for good, but davon was different he was like a brother. Maybe that's the problem.

“We can take it slow” he responded. I looked up not expecting him to say that for some reason. He wrapped his arm around me tighter he smelt so damn good."You want to go get something to eat"

"Yeah let’s take your car”

We walked back to my house got in his black Mustang, and pulled out the driveway. After about five maybe ten minutes we pulled up at Perkins.

Their wasn’t a lot of people  their so we sat in a booth, and look through the menu.

“So can I start you to off with something to drink? the waiter asked after we sat down.

I ordered the raspberry tea, and davon got orange juice.

“I will be back with your drinks” she said walking off.

“Thank you”I said glancing up then turning my attention back to davon who was just staring at me.

“What?” I said looking down playing with my hands, and then looking back up in his eyes.

“You just look good” he said reaching for my hand. Just then the waiter comes with the drinks.

“Your drinks”she said setting them down. “Are you ready to order or do you still need a moment to still look”

“No we ready” I said. “ I want the pancakes, eggs, and bacon but could you add extra butter on the pancakes”

“Yes okay, and you?” she said asking davon.

“Just get me the waffle special”

“Okay your food should be here in a little” she said grabbing the menu’s walking off.

“So other then what happen between me and you what’s been going on with you?” he asked.

“A lot first some crack head or some come to my house looking to get high, and had a eight year old boy with him.

“Damn”

“Right that's what I was saying, but to make a long story short marcus handled it, and he left leaving the boy on my driveway crying”

“Damn”

“Damn is right” I said laughing.

“Why was marcus there?”

“Nikki wanted him to stay he got on my nerves the whole time”

“Didn’t look like he did at the party”

“What is that suppose to mean?”

“At the New Year’s party you didn’t look like you didn’t like it”

“......he kissed me at the party not the other way around”

“But you didn’t stop him either”

“First off it was New Year’s everybody was having fun, and second it wasn’t like we was making out it wasn’t even that long. Third me and you over so it wasn’t like I was cheating you broke up with me” I said looking him directly in the eyes.

“........”

Are food arrive, and we started to eat in silence the only noise came from a family with a little boy. He kept crying, and they where trying to calm him down. I looked up at davon, and he was eating didn’t bother to look up at me.

“Davon I ain’t mean it like that it ain’t like I am gone go out with marcus. But I don’t see how you can get mad when you broke up with me, and just left”

“Who said I am mad”

“Fa real davon you can’t even look me in the face”

He looked up at me and I started smiling. He started laughing then I did as well. I don’t know whats wrong with us sometimes.

“Some wrong with you aaliyah”

“I know that’s why you went out with me”

“Probable” he said. We talked for a little while longer payed the bill, and left. I wanted to hang out with him longer, but he had to go. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek bye then went in the house.

I heard talking, and laughing coming from the living room, so I walked in their.

“What up lil sis”  Jamal yelled giving me a hug lifting me off the ground.

“Jamal!” I yelled. Jamal is my brother who went to jail for killing someone. I haven’t seen him five years.

“How you been lil sis?”

“Good I ain’t seen you so long dang I missed you”

“Yeah I know so my knuckle head brothers been taking care of you, nikki, and ma?”

“Well one of them have, but the other just get on my nerves” I said glaring at dylan.

“Oh who ass I got to kick”

“Nobody! I just got my big brother back you ain’t gone leave again”

“Naw I ain’t going back but from what I hear you, and dylan been getting into it. Aaliyah you got to remember he trynna look out for you”

“How?” I asked.

“To make sure none of these lil ass boys try to mess with you”he said. Is he serious so I can’t be with nobody unless he approve. He ain’t my mother fucking dad. I pushed jamal off arm off me stepped back.

“So he can fuck any bitch he want. But if I go out with one dude it’s a damn crime and he has to approve!” I yelled.

“Come own sit down aaliyah he just trynn-”

“No I am sick of everybody  defending dylan all the damn time. He ain’t nobody daddy so don’t try and act like mine” I yelled walked towards my room.

Tyron grabbed my arm I pulled it away and walked upstairs to my room.

I walked in and slam the door. I walked over to my balcony open my window then walked out resting my arms on the railing.

I just looked out at the sky, and the kids outside playing.The wind blowing my hair, but it was just so relaxing.

*KNOCK,KNOCK*

I didn’t even bother to answer the door, or see who it was. I guess they didn’t care either because I heard my door open, and close.

I glanced back real quick, and saw marcus. I ain’t even want to be bothered with him right now.

“So you gone play like you don’t see me?” he said.

“Bye marcus”

“What I do”

“I don'’t want to be bother so gone”

“Man aaliyah why you let him get to you?”

“What do you want?”

“Nun”

“Then you can leave go hang out with my brothers. Why you in here for”

He walked over, and stood next to me quiet. I glanced over at him, and he was looking at the sky as well.

“So how was your date with davon?” marcus asked. I looked over at him squinting my eyes.

“We didn’t go on a date we was just talking for your information. Why you asking?”

“I can’t ask?”

“No ‘cus we wouldn’t be having problems if it wasn’t for you”

“Naw man that ain’t my fought I already told you”

“Whatever”

“You need to stop letting people get to you” he said sliding closer. His arm almost touching mine.

 “You need to take that advice yourself” I said. He just started laughing, and shook him head.
“Dylan just need to calm down I can take care of myself, but no he-”

“Aaliyah w-”

“He make me sick I swear” I said walking in my room.

“Aaliyah st-”

“And don’t let me get start-” I was stopped by marcus crashing his lip on mine. The only thing I did was stand their.

“You gone shut up now, and let me talk?” he asked. All I did was nod my head yes, and stand their. He started laughing, and pulled me on his lap on the bed.

“ Listen up here yo father have dylan do what he do so don’t get pisted at him”

“Mhmm okay”

“Iight koo”

“I need you to tell him to calm down for me. I don’t want nothing to happen to him to the be the next one in jail”

“Iight” I said.

“Do i get a kiss?’

“No” I said getting up. He pulled me back on is lap, and kissed me. I kissed him once due to temptation, but got up quick once I realized.

“Bye marcus” I said walking over to my door.

“It’s like that”

“Yeah it is”

He got up and, walked towards the door.

“Wait marcus close your eyes” he closed his eyes, and I slapped him but it wasn’t to hard. He open his eyes automatically, and looked at me.

“Don’t ever kiss me again” I said pushing him out the room, and started laughing.

I walked over, and jumped on the bed. Why did marcus come talk to me and not dylan? He did cheer me up a little.Ever since I could remember marcus could always cheer me up when I was pisted off. I am

He be kissing me all the time sneak in my bed when I am sleep, and held me tight as if when he woke up I would be gone. Maybe cat's right maybe he do like me.

 Ugh! Men can’t live with them can’t live without them.

************************************************************************************************************

-- Didn't proof read yet.