Chapter 13

Shout out kyrababii13!!! Thanx for the comments

Chapter 13:

Aaliyah POV:

"Wait marcus hold up you what? I asked. I can't believe he just said that. I must be hearing shit right now.

"Nun I am just fuckin with you" he said laughing. "Thanx for the kiss though" he said licking his lips smiling.

"I swear you play to damn much" I said pushing him away from me. He leaned back in his seat, and started laughing. He make me sick I turn my head away from him, and I started the car. 

Wait was he lien about the shit with his momma to? Now that is straight up fucked up in my book. I got him though just wait I am gone be last bitch he want to fuck with again.

"Aaliyah you mad at me?"

"Don't say nun to me marcus okay"

"Aaliyah I was fucking with you" he said bring his head close to my face. I took my right hand, and pushed his face away from me.

"I told you to stop playin"

"Aaliyah why you trippin?"

"No I ain't trippin I don't care about the other shit, but why you tell me yo momma got cancer dat ain't some you play with"

"I wasn't she do I got cancer I wasn't bullshitting"

"Fa real?"

"Yeah why would I play with some shit like that you know me. I joke around but when it comes to my mom's I don't play" he said.

"Oh" was the last thing I said before it got quiet in the car I turned on the radio, and Written in the stars came on by: Tinie Tempah

Marcus was quiet as well when I glances over he was looking out the window rubbing his bottom lip. I notice he did that a lot when he is think about something. It must be something about his mom. I still can't believe she got cancer.

"You want me to drop you off at home or you coming over my house?"

"Drop me off at ma crib" he replied.

"Okay"

It was just to quiet in here so I decided to break the silence. But I just couldn't think of anything to say.

We got to his house minutes later, and I pulled up his driveway. He just sat their, and I looked over at him. Is he gone get out or is he waiting for some.

"Marcus what wrong"

"Nun" he said getting out the car mumbling a thanks in the process. I sat in debating rather I should go in or not. I decided not to, and pulled out the driveway.

Marcus is confusing I swear one minute I feel him he like me the next I don't. I am confused this boy got me going crazy right now once again.

I grabbed my phone, and called my mom to see if she needed something before I got home.

"Hello"

"Hello" she said.

"Yeah momma I am on my way home do you need some while I am out?"

"Yeah I was just about to call you I need some strawberries, and whip cream"

"For what?"

"Just get,and don't worry okay"

"Yeah okay"

"Is marcus coming?"

"Why? I don't know?"