Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Marcus POV:

I pulled up in the hospital parking lot, and got out. I took the elevator up because there was no way in hell I'm taking no stairs.

"Aye can you tell me where Mrs.Fields room is"

"Excuse me I am on the phone"

"It ain't gone take that long" I said. She put up her pointer finger telling me to hold on. She hung the phone up, and rolled her eyes at me. Ugly Bitch.

"Which room?"

"210"

I walked down the hall, and I peek through the window to make sure I got the right room. I see my mom's sitting on the bed on the phone with somebody.

"You Pregnant!" I heard her yell.

"Who pregnant?" I asked.

"None of your business boy I'm on the phone go wait in the hallway" she replied. Damn I come to see how she doing, and she kicking me out. I stood in the hall for a minute then I pulled out my phone to see if aaliyah called me.

Damn she still won't answer my phone call, text nothing. I know I fucked up this time, and I can't say shit. I just want her to know I'm sorry. I tired calling her again before I walked in my mom's room, but she didn't answer.

I walk back in my mom's room a little bit later. She was sitting up on the bed watching one of her judge shows. I pulled a chair up to her bed, and played with my phone on her bed. She looked down at me, and turned the t.v down.

"What's wrong now"

"None" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Marcus I have known you for 18 almost 19 years you think I don't know when something bugging you?"

"Naw"

"What's wrong?"

"Nun I'm just thinkin"

"About aaliyah?"

"Naw I ain't thinkin about that girl"

"Okay then why have you called that girl everyday since she been gone?"

"........."

"Mhmm but I'm gone tell you this you keeping doin the shit you doin, and you will never get her. I don't see why you treat that girl like that I raised you better then that..."

How the fuck she know what I did. I ain't tell nobody so she must of talk to aaliyah or her mom's or some.

"Man I don't treat her wrong"

"Marcus if you really believe that then I guess I haven't raised you right"

"Yes you did"

"If I did marcus why you keep hurting that girl she don't deserve that shit then you expect her to keep forgiving you. What if she kept doin the shit you did to her to you?" she yelled.

"I'd be pissed"

"Then put yourself in her shoes" she yelled again.  Now I know she talk to her.

"You talk to her?"

"Yeah I did, and the shit she told me did to her was messed up I am disappointed in you. She didn't make it sound like she was a saint either, but damn marcus. That girl done went through so damn much, and made it out own top" she yelled.

She yelled at me about everything I done. I put my hands together under my chin, and just sat there, and listen. Everything she said was right, and I couldn't say shit.

I got yelled at for standing her up, messing with other bitches at the carnival which I didn't. She brought up day I took her to my boy house, and the drink like I did.

"I know"

"Don't give that I know shit because if you did you wouldn't have done it" she said pointing a finger at me.

She lowered her legs to the side of the bed, and slipped her shoes on. I stood up, and helped her walk to the car. We got in, and I drover home. The car ride home was quiet my mom's didn't say nothing to me.

It didn't hit me til now how much I hurt aaliyah. I can't say I didn't know I guess I didn't care, or some I don't know.

I know aaliyah doing some to me. I ain't touch no liquor since she left I just can't everytime I grab  beer or some some in the back of my mind tell me to stop. I ain't even went out or none I just been with my mom's.

When we got home I tried to help her in the house, but she wouldn't let me. She went straight to her room. I blew my breath went in the living room, and laid back on the couch trying to get in touch with aaliyah.

***************************************************************************************************************

--Did't have time to edit.