Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Aaliyah POV:

"What you doing here marcus" I heard her say. I sat up from my bed. There was no point in trying to go to sleep now.

I got out of bed, and stood in my doorway.

"Is aaliyah here?" he asked.

"Why?" cat replied

"Because I want to talk to her for a minute"

"She ain't here"

"Why her car here then"

"Because tyron came, and picked her up to take her to her pregnancy classes something yo ass should be doing"

"How the fuck am I suppose to know?"

"You should"

"Iight cat, but can you go get cat"

"I already told you she ain't here" she said. Why the fuck do he want to see me now. I ain't seen him in like four month, and I don't plan on seeing him. I walked back in my room, and sat on the bed.

"Marcus I'm trynna go make me some to eat can you go" she said, then seconds later she closed the front door.

"Damn aaliyah that boy just don't know how to take a hint"

"I know" I said getting off the bed. As I was walking out my room I could feel the baby kick. I didn't believe it at first. So I put my hand on my stomach, and left it.

"What's wrong aaliyah?"

"Nothing you can feel the baby kick"

"I want to feel?" she said walking over to me. I pointed to the spot where the baby was kicking, and she felt it.

It was so damn amazing to me for some reason. Cat walked off in the kitchen, and start making us something to eat.

We sat down ate are food then I went in the babies room to finish up. He had, so many damn clothes in his closet already it wasn't even funny. After my third attempt at the crib I gave up, and called jamal over to fix it.

He came over, and fixed it in like 20 minutes. How the fuck he just get it together, but I couldn't. It looked real nice when it was done. I had the crib now rocking chair, changing table, toys, and he even had a little t.v in here.

Now that everything was done the months just flew by. Two months had flew by, and my pregnancy was going good.  I was now about 31 weeks now.

I'm in the kitchen straightening up a little, because my momma, and grandma said they gone be over today. As I am whipping down the counter I hear my doorbell ring.

"Here I come!" I yelled from the kitchen. I put the plates up that I washed, and threw the towel in the sink. I walked over to the door, and pulled it open because I figured it was my momma and grandma.

But as I was opening the door up I saw marcus standing there. He had on a grey sweater, and some black jeans.

"Hey Aaliyah"

"What you doing here?"

"I was just seeing how you was doing"

"I'm doing good, but you of just ask my brothers how I was doing"

"Yeah you right" he said scratching the back of his head. As I was standing there I heard a car pull up. I looked behind him, and saw my momma's car. He turned his head around as well, and looked.

They started walking up the steps. They took one look at marcus then at me, and my momma look funny. But my grandma just smiled at me. They both gave me a hug, and walked in my place.