Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Aaliyah POV:

When I woke up I was in my bed, and I wasn't on the couch anymore. I looked over at the clock, and it was 2 in the evening. I got out of bed, and saw marcus sitting on the couch watching t.v. I walked in dj room, and he was still sleep.

I walked out his room, and sat on the couch. I pulled my legs up, and looked at marcus. He didn't even look my way he  just stayed focus on the t.v.

"Whats wrong with you?"

"Nun"

"Then why you acting bitchy?"

"I ain't I'm koo"

"Okay marcus"

"Whats that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing I'm just saying I ain't trynna start none right now. I was just asking, but next time I won't" I said getting up walking in the kitchen. I wasn't mad or none I'm just trynna ask, and he got his head own his shoulders so fuck him.

"Aaliyah!" he said

"What" I replied glancing up looking towards the couch.

"Nevermind" he replied. I shook my head, and grabbed my phone. I order pizza because I didn't feel like cooking at all. After getting up all night I was tired ass hell.

"You got yo stuff packed?"

"No why?"

"Because tonight we gone be out"

"To New York?"

"Naw New York"

"Why you wanna get fucking smart mouth"

"I ain't I'm just fucking with you"

"Mhmm" I mumbled.

"Come here" he said pulling my arm towards him. He slid me over next to him, and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me, so that the back of my head was close to his head.

He started kissing my face which cause me to start laughing.

"You smell good" he said kissing my neck.

"Stop playing I got to go get me, and dj stuff ready" I said trying to get up.

"You can do that later"

"No marcus I got to do it now before dj wake up"

"He gone be sleep for a minute I just put him to sleep a lil while go"

"Okay, but I still got to get are stuff ready" I replied pulling at his hand. He let me go, and I went in my room to get my stuff ready.

After about ten minute I had all my stuff packed. Just as I was about to get dj stuff done the doorbell ring. I headed to the door, but marcus beat me to the door.

It was the pizza man. He handed marcus the pizza, and marcus handed it to me.

"Your total is 11:50"

"Okay let me go get my purse" I said running in my room, but just as I was walking out marcus had closed the door.

"You late I already got this" he said. I reaching in my purse, and grabbed 12 dollars. I handed it to him, but he wouldn't take it. "Naw keep yo money I can't take money from my girl" he said wrapping his left arm around my neck.

"Yo girl?" I repeating opening the pizza box up.

"Yeah" he replied picking up a piece of pizza.  He removed his arm from around me, and grabbed a plate. He put to more sliced of pizza on the plate, and then sat on the couch.