[61]: Faux Friends & Interrupted Kisses

Start from the beginning

After that message had been posted at the beginning lunch me and the girls had walked out of the diner and outside to talk; leaving Ash with his friends, the twins and Tina. That bitch still wasn't getting the hint that none of us wanted her there.

"What the hell does this message mean?" I say sitting down on the benches with the girls.

"You may think you know how but you definitely don't know who." Ayla says repeating the message.

"The part I think's creepy is the I'm still watching you, part." Lois says taking the piece of paper off Ayla.

"Do you think there's more than one frame?" I ask and they shrug.

"There might now. But none of us have one." Georgia replies.

"We'll just have to look through all of our rooms later when we get home and check." Ayla says and they nod.

"It's okay Lyd, no one knows it's you they're after." Lois says hugging me sideways.

"Not yet they don't, but what if they reveal it is me and post that photo with my face in it. I'll be humiliated guys." I whisper

"Just think of the positive if it does happen," Georgia says smiling at me.

"There's a positive to having a naked picture of myself spread around college." I say alarmed.

"Of course, you have an amazing body and look bangin naked. If you didn't have a boyfriend you'd have guys lining themselves up to be yours." She says chuckling and I shake my head at her.

"Maybe so, but it could ruin everything for me. Especially with the fashion show coming up."

"Well we're all here for you Lyd and we'll do everything we can to stop that from happening." Ayla says hugging me.

*~*~*~*

"You've been quiet today, everything okay Lou?" Ash asks me as we were pulling up at his house after college.

"Not really." I say unbuckling my belt.

"What's wrong?"

"Let's go inside, I'll tell you then?" I reply climbing out his car and walking up his drive as he quickly follows behind me.

We head up to his room, waving at Dana as we make our way up.

"Lou you're scaring me, what's happened?" Ash asks

"I know how this stupid xoxo group has been finding out stuff about me." I say turning to face him.

"How?"

"In that electronic photo frame that Seth gave me." I reply and I saw his face go from being confused, to shocked, to angry in three seconds.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" he shouts before pacing up and down his room, cursing everything and everyone; threatening Seth with bodily harm tomorrow when he sees him.

I was sat on his bed as he continued to rant, not that I blamed him. I knew exactly why he was so angry; we'd done a lot of stuff in my room, private stuff that should stay private. We'd spoken about personal things together and Seth had invaded our privacy.

I was staring at Ash, still pacing his room in front of me when I clocked something on his desk that I'd never seen before, next to his pile of college work, and behind a small mountain of clothes. Dirty or clean I wasn't too sure.

"Ash."

"Ash."

"ASH" I say shouting him, gradually getting louder the more he ignored me.