Good job they went to a cut. 

Scene 4 of the shoot

Louis took of the shirt and threw it to the ground before trying to turn around but Harry pressed his palms in his hips. Louis had his eyes closed when Harry's hands found their way to his hot pants. Harry wasn't allowed to remove the pants, as much as he wanted to.

 "Okay that's enough for today. Well done. I'll see you tomorrow." Tina said, smiling cheerily. Louis couldn't help but notice Frank's disappointed face.

They slipped their dressing gowns on as Anna explained a few last bits. Louis couldn't stop his mind wandering. He's a terrible person. Charlie - Charlie was so amazing. Louis felt awful.

The team excused themselves and told them to get dressed and then they could leave. Everything was silent for a few minutes as they both stood awkwardly half naked with only a dressing gown on. But then Harry walked towards the door. Louis thought he was leaving, but then he heard a click and he knew Harry locked the door. 

Well...This was about to get messy.

~

Neither of them said a word. Harry turned and smirked at Louis. 

"Harry..."

"Mhm?"

"Frank will be back here soon" Louis stated, feeling nervous only wearing a dressing gown and pants.

"Good thing I locked the door then" Harry gestured towards the door and Louis eyes followed as he swallowed hard.

Harry lifted one eyebrow at Louis as if to say 'you want to?' 

Harry walked over yo Louis, his dressing gown was undone as he slipped it off and it fell to the floor.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis waist, tugging the dressing gown off him and pressed his lips to Louis jaw line. Louis hands shook a little, was he really doing this with Harry? He couldn't shake his conscious.

 Don't do it, don't do it, don't - too late.

Harrys tongue glided across his bottom lip and attentively, Louis opened his mouth.He kissed back with just as much force, so Harry took it upon himself to push his hands into Louis chest, luring him towards the bed. They stumbled over to the bed, lips never leaving each other. Louis only stopped kissing Harry when he found the back of his legs hitting the bed and himself falling, Harry quickly crawling on top of him.

Harry looked down at him. Neither of them were hiding their problems down there so Harry pushed Louis further up the bed.

"How's about we get rid of these now?" Harry eyed Louis' obviously, hard problem in his pants and all's Louis could do was nod sheepishly.

Harry slowly pulled the pants off and then used his other hand to bring it to Louis' member and trail his hand up and down it, Louis became more fidgety with every touch. He whimpered under Harrys touch, letting pre come leak out embarrassingly. 

"You sure about this babe?" Harry questioned. When Louis heard the name babe roll of Harry's lips so nicely there was no question about it.

"Ye-ah." Louis managed to croak out as Harry reached out and pulled out lube and a condom from the bag on the floor. Louis looked at him questioningly, so Harry answered.

"You never know when you'll need them" Harry shrugged and smiled sweetly at Louis.

Louis watched as Harry hovered back over him again. Harry poured the substance over his fingers and looked at Louis who was breathing heavily.