Chapter 27

Amy's POV

I feel a warm tongue licking my face. I open my eyes to see Marshall lying on my bed with me. I scratch his head, and he stops licking my face and starts panting.

I look over at my clock. Marshall woke me up ten minutes before my alarm was going to go off.

"Marshall, you're robbing me of my sleep," I say with a groan.

Marshall just looks at me, and then cuddles up into my chest. I giggle and give him a kiss.

Then I get out of bed, and turn off my alarm that hasn't even gone off yet. I go grab a pair of underwear and a bra from my drawer, passing by Cash who's just lying on the ground.

I leave my room, and go to the washroom. I brush my teeth, and then take a quick shower. Then I go back to my room.

I put on a pair of jeans with a tshirt and a cardigan. Marshall and Cash watch me while I change. They always do, and I hate it.

I brush my hair, putting it up into a messy bun. I do my makeup, and then spray on a little perfume.

"Ok c'mon guys, let's go down," I say to the dogs.

The two of them follow me down the stairs. I set my bag down near the front door, and then head to the kitchen.

Marshall and Cash go straight to their bowls to drink some water. I take a seat next to Dylan while dad finishes making us breakfast.

"It's been a week," Dylan says.

"A week for what?," I question.

"Since Tyler left. Today marks a week since he's been gone," he explains.

"Ohh, ya it has been a week. Still two more to go," I say with a sigh.

I haven't done much this past week with Tyler gone. I've just worked, went to school and to Dylan's games, and hung out with Terrance and sometimes Drea.

I didn't bother to go to the club or anything. I didn't see the point because even if I did meet a guy that I wanted to go home with, nothing would've happened because I was on my period.

But I'm not anymore. I could go to the club tonight. It's Friday, and I don't work until later tomorrow night.

"You're taking me to my game today, right?," Dylan asks, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Ya of course. I wouldn't miss one of your games," I say.

Dad finishes making the food, and sets it down on the table. We all grab some food, and dig in.

When I'm done eating, I put my dishes away in the sink. I say goodbye to Dylan and dad, giving Dylan a kiss on his cheek.

I say goodbye to Marshall and Cash, making sure they have food and water. Then I go to the front door, grabbing my bag, and putting on my shoes.

I go out to my car, and start driving to school. I get stuck in traffic for a bit, but I still manage to get to school early.

I enter the lecture hall, and go to sit next to Terrance in our new regular seats. For the past few weeks, we've been sitting in the middle rather than the front because I don't want to be near Mr. Collins.

I've done pretty well with keeping my distance from Mr. Collins. He tries to talk to me after class, but I ignore him, and rush out of the classroom with Terrance.

"Hey Amy," Terrance says, not looking up from his phone, and moving his bag from the spot he saved for me.

"What's so important on your phone, that you just can't look away?," I ask, sitting down.