Author's Note

So on my Instagram (@kneel.before.saad), I talk with a lot of you guys about this fanfic, and we have discussions. And that's also where I do my "face reveals" for characters.

It has now occurred to me that not everyone who reads this fanfic follows me on Instagram. So I will recap the face reveals on here.

Terrance is Dylan O'Brien
Mr. Collins is Matt Bomer.
Amy's Dad/Jerard is Matthew Fox
Dylan is Evan Brinkman.
Drea is Instagram user @snowybenn.

The face reveal for Amy is a harder one to do. I've looked really hard to find the girl that I picture as Amy, but I'm convinced that she doesn't exist.

So the five girls pictured above would combine to create the girl that I picture as Amy. I see her more as the two bigger pictures though.

In this fanfic, I've said that Amy has light brown hair and blue eyes. She's skinny/fit and curvy (although I don't think I've ever mentioned that). She has C cup boobs, and a big bum. Also she has an innocent looking face as mentioned in chapter four.

So I hope that this list of face reveals will help you to imagine what I see when I write. I will continue with face reveals on here if there are any new characters to reveal.

But if you're not already, then go follow me on Instagram. I interact with a lot of my readers on there, and that's where I get a lot of my feedback on this story.

Also I just wanted to mention that with school starting soon, there will be less frequent updates. I'll try to write and update whenever I can though.

Anyways, I hope that you guys are enjoying this story so far, and that you'll continue to enjoy it. And as always, sorry if there are any grammatical errors. :)