Chapter 5

We were now inside and I'd be sharing a room with Mac, to be honest, she was my bestest friend in the whole world til she turned a monster, kinda cliché, having the perfect bestfriend, then she turns into a bitch and you become a nobody, who said life couldn't get a little cliché here and then, I'd just hope it wouldn't be my life, that had a little cliché to it.

Well, Mac was having a pool party, while aunt mel and my mom went out, and lucky for me I bought a swimsuit, although I was planning to stay inside, but why not show Mac, I'm not Fat Bella the cow ?

And as if the world hates me more than anyone else, McKenzie is coming to live with me and go to school, so me thinking I had the chance of getting with Zach are completely ruined, who wouldn't pick Mac over me ?

But anyways, he wouldn't want me, he's way out of my -

" Izzy ? " Mac voiced,

" Umm, yeah ? " I looked at her,

" You seemed like you were thinking hard, something wrong ? "

" Why are you being so nice ? "

" Umm, nothing, never mind. " she shut down,

" Come on Mac... "

" Well, you were my bestfriend, the only person I could ever trust and I cut you off, just because every guy I've ever liked, was in love with you, "

At this point, I was lost, looking at her like she was stupid,

" I had the body, the looks  and you were Fat Bella, I didn't get it, " she stated,
" I bullied you when you lived here and made your life a living hell, when you didn't do anything, you didn't tell them to like you, you didn't even know they did "

" I didn't Mac, I'm sorry " I looked at her,

Why was this so fucking cliché, lol.

" I know, now I'm going to live with you and you can make everyone at school make my life a living hell, you have certainly glo'd up so mostly like your Mrs. Popular ? "

" Umm, no. "

" Oh. " she deadpanned,
" Have you finally gotten your first kiss ?! "

" umm, ya, " I smiled shyly,

" With ?! "

" Zach, Zachary Kelley. "

" Is he your boyfriend ? "

" No. " I sighed,

" What are you waiting for ? " she laughed

" I don't know, he's way out of my league... "

" Picture ? " she asked, even more interested,

" yeah. " I unlocked my phone, finding a picture of Zach, don't even ask.

" Hubba Bubba, " she looked at the beauty infront of her,

" You got a little drool there, " I smirked,

She quickly got her composure together,

" The fuck are you waiting on ?! "

" You to hope off my dick ? "

We both started laughing.

~*~

Well Mac was popular...

           Expected.
The house was packed, music was loud and red solo cups everywhere, horny teenagers humping each other, typical teenage party, eh.