“Come on, drink this water. It’ll make you feel better.” I say to him, moving the water bottle closer to him. “No,” he says to me. “Well, you’re not leaving this counter until you drink at least half the bottle.” Crossing my arms and glaring at him. He looked up at me and I could see amusement behind his dazed eyes. “Oh really?” he asked me. “Yes really.” I insist. “And how will you stop me from walking?” he asks me. I shrug. “I guess I’ll just have to force you to stay.” I answer.

He continued to look at me and slightly grin. He took the water and took a small sip. I raised my eyebrows at him and waited for him to continue drinking the water. It took him a while but he finally drank a fourth of the bottle. “You know, I had this really vivid dream. It felt so real but I can’t distinguish whether it was a dream or not.” He tells me. “Oh, what happened in your dream?” I asked, making some air quotes when I said dream.

“Well, you were in it. And also Logan, and Beth, and Sierra, and Zack, and Clark, and some other people. We were at some party and I was there with some girl. I ran into you and we we’re talking, then something happened and I….. I started chasing you. Then, stuff got kind of blurry.” He told me, pure confusion in his eyes. My eyes got a little big and I swallowed carefully. He was talking about what had happened last night. It must seem like a dream to him. He probably is somewhat asleep right now. I let him continue his story.

“And then the craziest thing happened, Luke punched me and we began to fight! Can you imagine that?! Luke and I fighting!” he said, shaking his head in amazement. “Ridiculous, right!?” he asked me. “Um, yeah, ridiculous.” I said to him faking a smile. “Yeah, I know. That’s why I think it was a dream.” He said. I just simply nodded. I had no idea if I should tell him that what he thought happened, actually happened.

“And then, fast forward a little bit, I was in my bed and you came in and you said ‘I wish things weren’t complicated’ and ‘I’d be laying there with you’. My dreams are so weird.” He said, chuckling to himself. “Yeah, the weirdest.” I answered, smiling a tight smile. He grabbed the water bottle and gulped down some water. “Well, I’m going off to bed. Hopefully this headache will go away.” He said getting up from his chair. He walked over to me and my body immediately began to tense up. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my cheek before saying goodnight and walking away.

I said goodnight to him and finally let out a deep breath. He doesn’t remember what happened and he probably got the headache from being punched in the head. I sighed and walked back to Megan’s room to tell them what just happened. Before I opened the door to the room, I came up with a plan and walked over to Luke’s room. I knocked slightly before entering and immediately spotted Luke on the floor doing sit-ups.

“Hey.” He said to me. “Hey.” I said back. He sat up and looked at me with a worried expression. “What’s wrong? Did you girls get into a fight or something?” he asked me. “Oh, no, nothing like that. I just came to the kitchen to get ice cream but I realized that we don’t have any. I was wondering if I could borrow your car? I was thinking that I could take the girls out to get some ice cream or something.” I said to him. “Oh, yeah sure! My keys are over there on the counter.” He said to me, pointing towards his keys. I walked in and head towards the counter to get his keys.

When I turned around, Luke was standing up, watching me. “You know, if you weren’t going out with the girls, there was this one place I wanted to show you.” He said to me. “Maybe tomorrow morning you can show me.” I say to him. “Maybe.” He says, walking over to me. He pulls me closer to him and he placed his hands on either side of my face. “I’m going to miss having you as my roommate.” He says to me. “Me too.” I say to him.

He looked away from my eyes and looked at my lips. I just knew that he was going to kiss me. He leaned down and his lips met mine. We slightly parted our lips and our tongues began to dance in a familiar way, but for some odd reason, this kiss had more passion. I felt Luke’s hand creep down my back, down to the hem of my shirt. He put his hands up my shirt and placed them on my bare back. His hands were kind of cold and felt good against my skin.

I let my hands trail down his back and down to the hem of his shirt. I began to pull his shirt up as our kiss became more and more passionate. We parted for like 2 seconds while I pulled off his shirt. Before I knew it, my shirt had had been pulled off too. As we kissed, Luke was inching me closer and closer to the bed, until I finally felt the bed behind my legs. At that point, Luke gently pushed me down and pulled up on top of me. Our little kiss turned into a hot and heavy make out session. The girls were probably wondering where I am but I couldn’t think straight with Luke on top of me, kissing me up and down my neck.

Although I was really enjoying myself, I got a nagging feeling when Luke’s hand grazed the top of my pajama bottoms. I grabbed his hand and pulled it away, bringing it back to my upper body. He complied and began grazing my top half. But soon enough, his hands were down there again. Once more, I pulled his hands back up but shortly after, they made their way back down there. Finally, I broke up the kiss and pulled Luke’s hands away from me. “Luke, I can’t do it.” I said to him.

“Do what baby?” he asked me, while continuing to kiss on my neck. I pushed him off of me and sat up. “I can’t have sex with you. I need to go, the girls are waiting for me.” I told him, using the girls as an excuse to get away from him. “They can wait.” He said, reaching for me again. I stepped out of the way and began putting my shirt back on. “No, no they can’t.” I said to him. “Yeah they can. It’ll just be a quickie.” He says to me.

The fact that he was trying so hard to get me to sleep with him was getting annoying. “No, I need to go spend time with the girls.” I said to him, quickly combing down my hair to try to get the tangles out. “Oh come on! You know you want some lovin’” he says to me. I turned and rolled my eyes. “Nope. I’m not ready for that.” I said to him. I grabbed his keys and begun walking towards the door. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Hopefully you’re less of an asshole then.” I tell him, almost slamming the door behind me.

“Fucking egotistical bastard.” I muttered to myself as I walked towards Megan’s room. I opened the door and the girls were close to biting my head off. “What took you so long?!” “25 years later!” “And she didn’t even bring the ice cream!” they all begun shouting. “I have something better. I got Luke’s keys. I say we go out instead. There is no ice cream anyways.” I tell them. “But I don’t want to change my clothes.” Beth complains. “You don’t have to. Tonight’s our last night on this island anyways. It’s not like we’ll see these people every again anyways.” I mention. “True true.” Sierra answers. “Let’s go. I just want some ice cream.” Megan said, getting up from the bed and putting on her shoes.

We all put on some shoes and we walked towards the living room in our pajamas. “I can’t believe I’m going out looking like this.” Sierra said randomly. “Well, it’s not like your trying to impress anyone. You got you man right in there.” I said, pointing to the house. “I know but I still got to look good. What if my man wakes up when we walk back into the house later?” Sierra joked. “Shut up girl.” I said laughing. As soon as we got into the car, while everyone was buckling up, I turned towards the back seat and said “Oh, I got some stuff to tell ya’ll. I ended up talking to James in the kitchen and came this close to punching Luke in his face.”