Chapter Twelve.

"Cassie, answer me" Amy demanded walking towards the doctor. She checked for a pulse to make sure he's not dead.

"Thank God he's not dead." She sighed before turning back to face me. By now, I had dropped my outstretched hands.

"What happened Cassie? Why did you do that to the doctor?" Before I could reply, another lady walked in with Reed, one of the royals. Seeing the scene before them, they both ran towards the doctor to make sure he's alright. What about me huh?

"What happened here Amy?" the woman asked. Who is she?

"I don't know either, I walked in to find the doctor unconscious and Cassie on the floor. She refuses to tell me what happened" the woman turned towards me looking at me intently. I decided to do the same. She had blonde hair just like me but instead of green eyes, hers were blue. From the wrinkle lines on her face , she should be around 40 I guess but her figure told another story.
After a few seconds, she turned back to Amy.

"It's not her fault, her powers have just awakened. She doesn't have control over them yet." She explained

"Who are you?" Everyone's head turned to me

"My name is Stella, your mother's sister. I'm your aunt." She said with a smile. I returned it but didn't say anything, I'm sure she already knows who I am.

"The doctor" Said Catalyn. I quickly looked behind them and he was trying to get back on his feet.

"Stella, the doctor, he's an imposter. Stop him he's trying to escape" I warned but they didn't do as I said instead Reed went over to him and helped him to stand up.

"What are you doing? He tried to kill me" I shouted at him

"No I did not. Your highness, I was about to give her an injection to help ease her pain when I saw her on the floor but she suddenly turned on me" the doctor defended. They all looked at me accusingly
Did I react too suddenly? But Catalyn said... I thought he wanted to kill me

"He did. He's lying, don't believe him" said Catalyn. I don't know why but I believe Catalyn. I narrowed my eyes at him calculatingly, trying to see if he was lying.

" Cassie, calm down. I understand that after what happened with Eric, you must have thought everyone was a thre... " Stella said but I cut her off before she could finish

"No, I know what I saw and that he tried to kill me besides why would Catalyn lie." They all looked confused

"Who is Catalyn Cassie?" Amy asked looking at me as though I have gone crazy.

"She's my... " I trailed off.

"Who are you again Catalyn?" I asked in my head.

"The walls have ears Cassie, Don't tell them about me yet," Said Catalyn.

"Why?" I asked

"Because if people knew about me, your life would be in danger. They are bad people here, like that doctor who want to know if you have me and if they were to find out now that you are still very inexperienced you could easily be killed."