September Birth - Dead Skies

/Raine/

In love with my life so far. Perfect lover, Perfect baby.
He's everything, so is the baby. My family as in my mother is too.

My mother has been at our apartment watching over me. It's funny because she's not letting me do anything that might hurt the baby.

Bent and I cuddles when my mom fell asleep.

"Wow, your mom babe" He said chuckling

"I know... " I said then I began to sigh.

"Baby... I hope this thing works out, maybe we should've gotten an abortion"

He looked at me from shock,
"Don't say that.."

I sighed. "I guess.." I just watched the movie.

He kisses my forehead, rubbing me clit, through my pants. I blushed.

I softly moan letting out some giggles stop! I commanded.

But he didn't, he continued.

/Bentley/

Teasing her was the best part of the relationship. I continued and then I felt wetness.

"Is she wet?" I asked myself then looking at her face in shock.

No.
No.
NO.

Time had went into slow as she screamed my water broke. Her awaken from a scream.

Time went so fast from screams to driving like a maniac on the road to the hospital. Her mother holding her hand tightly. I held her tight by her other hand, As I kissed Raines lips.

I smiled and said,
"Stay strong"

I was watching the woman i love in such pain. This baby was killing her as the blood splattered and the blood bled everywhere with every scream came with every tear from my eye.

/Raine/

Such pain I felt as I screamed on the top of my lungs. Feeling the head pop out and the blood squirted on Bent. Him doing something childish as I giggle pushing.

I felt the body slip out and I kissed and held Bent tight.

"it's over right..?" I said taking deep breaths in sweat.

"it's a boy, but something else is there" the doctor said as I felt the pain again.

"TWINS'!" the doctor shouted as I began pushing once more, as the pushing continued as I felt the pain even worst.

Giving birth to a beautiful healthily boy, and girl.

and, Guess what I named him?

Kyler, and Doll.

I guess some names changed? (;