Baby? Abortion?

/Bentley/

I stayed over Raine's house. My princess of course needs me. But I literally was wondering what were we? We cuddled like a couple? We fuck like porn stars? and We hang out like friends... at least with benefits. Is that what we were? or was she looking into a relationship?

I saw her toss in turn, groaning in pain sleeping. I felt her forehead, She was sweating. Maybe those cramps?

Ugh, period please come come COME!
my head said over an over again.

I tapped her arm shaking her over an over again. I can hear her breath hard. God, worst experience I've dealt with another woman.

I held her tight. Kissing her forehead.

"Shh.." I whispered in her ear. I needed to comfort her this was starting to scare me.

Was I falling for her? Her body perfect?
Her perfect? I don't know. My mind is playing tricks.

Month later:

She felt a belly bump, and called me over screaming.

I ran into her house at 3 am in the morning as she screaming.

"Raine?" I say. As I see her in tears freaking out.

"Look at this!!" she shouted in fright grabbing my arm making me feel her baby bump.

Fuck. She was. I sighed.

"Raine... Baby.." I softly said.

She smacked me.

"You got me pregnant! You knew I was didn't you?!" She shouted at me.

"I WAS FUCKING TERRIFIED OK! THIS WAS A NEW EXPERIENCE FUCKING A VIRGIN" He screamed at her pushing against the wall.

She looked at me, in fear.

"DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! NOW GET OUT!" She screamed.

I didn't get it. I knew having a baby was a fucking curse? Wasn't it? Or was it just her who was the curse? I got sucked up into her drama... into her hips.

And now I think about it... It was my fault... I pressured her to do it... She warned me, twice...

Next Morning:

I went over her apartment.
I knocked on the door and she answered.

"Raine... we need to talk" I said sighing.

"I know I'm a fucking idiot... you warned me.. and I didn't want anything like a relationship... But spending time with you... and all this shit just made me want you.." I said to her in confidence.

"If this is a baby... I want to abort it" She said.

Mind blown.
What.

"What?"

"I want an abortion... I'm 21 Bent... I want to live my life..." She said.

"I want the same... but killing a kid.." I said sighing.

"you actually want to keep it?" She said.

"Yes..." As bad as I wanted to say no. I said yes, I didn't want this child to do and me being the cause.

I would just feel guilty...

I kissed her lips gently.