Awkward But Yet Sweet.

/Bentley/

Sigh. It's been 2 weeks since I've started avoiding her. I miss her. I really do... She had that girly feeling around me of her shyness, of her pink lips. Her green beautiful eyes that would shine...

I felt bad now, I know what a dick most girls would think of me on what I did to her... But she cried. She felt used. I didn't want her to feel that way. Sigh. I don't know anymore.

/Raine/

I wanted to go to the gym, if I see him. I'll ignore. I won't give in, I told myself taking breaths in and out. I put my hair in a bun, wore my sports bra and yoga pants that covered all the way up to my belly button, I grabbed my water bottle and tied my shoes tight. Then I saw lights reflect my window. I started to remember Christmas was near. I kind of hated Christmas, my mother knew as well. It was the day my father died... So I never really celebrated it after that.

I walked out of my house, I felt a nice cool breeze. I loved it here, it never snowed. Which was good for me, but soon id be going to Michigan with my mother to do Christmas things with family afar. They try making me celebrate it but I just sit there in depression.

Anyways, I walked out of my house, and I walked down the stairs and I saw him down the stairs. He getting his mail in his boxers. Typical bent.

For some reason my eyes caught a glimpse of his ass.
Damn, not bad. Maybe more squats...
Wait what. Stop. Stop Raine.

I walked passed by him. I could see him in the corner of my eye. He grabbed my arm. I turned to look.

"What?" I said, I could feel my cheeks burning and myself shaking.

"Don't be like that princess" he said as he pulled me closer. I looked at him blushing.

"Let me go"

"I know you were looking at my ass" He said chuckling. I blushed.

"WAS NOT!!" I shouted blushing red.

"whatever you say.." He smirked and held me closer. "you know I am sorry"

"oh so now you're guilty?" I said sighing.

"I just didn't want to come on to strong... Are we even a thing? I didn't want that confusion..." He said as he kissed my neck gently.

I bit my lip smiling.

"I guess... I just, I don't know" I said.

"what can change your mind?" he asked getting closer to me, pressing me against the wall.

giggling, as I looked up at him.
"I don't know"

"what about..." he softly said kissing up my neck to my lips kissing them deeply. I softly moan in his mouth as I dropped my water bottle wrapping my arms around his neck.