Avoiding - Forgetting

/Bentley/

I heard noise coming from Raine house. I couldn't debate if it was crying or just noise. I open the door slightly to get a glimpse. I see pretty much Raine in tears, talking to some lady.

"Hi mom..." She softly said as i saw her hug the woman.

That's her mother... Oh fuck, i thought.

Laying against the door sighing. I really felt bad but then again... she called her mom? is she that much of a loner or something.

I decided to avoid her. Which would be easy.

/Raine/

sobbing on my mother shoulder.

"what happened?"

"I met this nice guy... and he used me, he just wanted my virginity... I should of never done what most porn stars do to guys!!"

"WHAT!!" she shouted.

"you watched porn??? to find out how to have sexual intercourse with him"

"...yes" i said ashamed, she always knew me as a good girl. I finished college, and I'm searching for a job in my courses, I learned. ..

"You're a beautiful young girl... You don't need some stupid guy.."

"i know... but i felt something for him"

"he was your first right?" she asked.

"...yes" I softly said sighing.

"that's why.. you felt something cause he took something precious to you.." She kissed my forehead and cuddled into me.

"thanks mom' I said holding her tight.

"it's okay my cry baby" she said laughing.

"SHUT UP MOM!!" I said laughing as we laughed and watch Netflix hanging out.