Sneak Out - Why?

/Bentley/

I woke at like 2 a.m, which thank god. I had to get the fuck out of here. I slowly moved her arm off me, and slowly slide myself away. She turned to the other side. I quickly put on my boxers, and started grabbing my clothes, running out of the house.

Now don't get me wrong? I find her attractive, and she seems very sweet and tease to be a virgin, well at least used to.

I just don't want us to be a thing.. You know? It would be an awkward situation for both of us. Well at least for me, all i really wanted was to get in her pants.. But, if she ends up being all i want in a girl then why not. We'll work out, and we'll get to know each other a bit more then couple weeks. More like months...

I laid on the couch, sighing and kind of catching my breath because my clothes were everywhere. I couldn't find my fucking shoes. ._.

I just closed my eyes and went to bed, I had to work anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Raine /

I woke up in the morning around 8 a.m. wondering, why i didnt feel anything beside me... a hand, a shoulder, a chest... Did he go use the bathroom? ok... maybe... i'll wait... I laid there, sighing. I started thinking...

Why? we had a great night..? why did he leave? ugh, I bet he did.. I sat up, running my fingers threw my curly hair.

"BENT!" I shouted.

No answer... So he did leave... I didn't even see his clothes... Only his shoes.. Must of left them...

"I was probably just his play toy..." i sighed sobbing quietly... ugh..

I called one of my closest friends, my mom. I know, what? why her? Well her and I have a strong connection.

I trust her, and she trusts me. i called her,

"Mom..." I softly said sighing into the phone once she answered.

"were you crying babe?" she asked worried.

"I need to come over and tell you in person mom.." I softly said starting to tear up.

"no babe! I'm coming over honey!" she said and she hung up, god I was so stupid and I turn to my mother? Ugh...