The Hideaway

Hello you guys, sorry it took so long to update, I have been busy. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, not much happens though, but soon there will be plenty of drama. Nutty1 this chapter is being dedicated to you, I hope you like it. :)

*Cecilia*

 “Okay, I have talked to Jerry and we both agree that you should go into hiding.” My father said. My mom and Parker sat on either side of me on the couch, each of them holding one of my hands. “Only Jerry and I will have the location, Parker will go with you to keep you company and your mother and I will come visit you two to three times a week. Think of this as bonding time.”

“What about my friends? School?” I asked.

“Don’t worry, everything is already taken care of, you can still talk to Avery and Jake on the phone, and the school has agreed to waver some of your days so you won’t get into trouble, but since your father is friends with the superintendent you should be fine.” My mother assured me.

“Yes, we will be moving out tonight, your bags should be packed, you can take this time and go see Avery or she can come over here. Whichever is fine.” My father said.

“Okay.” I said and walked up stairs to my room, the whole situation was quiet depressing. I called Avery and she said she would be over in ten, I decided I would watch “The Notebook” until she was here.

“So why exactly are your parents sending you off somewhere to spend time with your boyfriend?” Avery asked confused.

“Sometimes I think you are stupid, it’s for protection, at least until the notes stop, or whoever is doing it is stopped.” I said.

“What if it’s your psycho boyfriend?” she asked.

“Seriously, I don’t think he would do something like that, he has changed so much in the past few days, and I really like him. Maybe even love him.” I explained.

“It could still be him.” She said stubbornly and finished watching “The Notebook” with me.

Once it was over Avery and I were in tears, since the first time I watched it the end ALWAYS made me cry. It was the best love story ever.

“I have to leave now don’t I?” Avery asked. I nodded and hugged her.

“I will walk you down stairs.” I said and pulled her off the bed. “I promise I will call you at least every other night, if Parker starts getting on my nerves it will be more than that.”

“It better be.” She laughed and pulled me into a hug. “When they catch this guy makes sure to keep him alive so I can kill him.”

“I think Parker will beat you to it.” I said hugging her back.

“Unless its him.” She said. I rolled my eyes and pushed her out the door.

“Goodnight Avery.” I said and closed the door.

“What was that about?” Parker asked as he stepped out of the kitchen and into my way.

“Avery seems to think you are the one leaving me strange notes.”I explained.

“Yes because that is totally possible.” He said leaning into me. “I’ve been with you when they were placed in your room and at the door.”

“I know, she is just paranoid.” I said and pushed him back against the wall, I pushed my hands up his chest and into his hair. He groaned and grinded his hip against mine when I gently pulled his hair and placed my lips to his, his arms slipped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I heard someone clear their throat and quickly jumped away from Parker.