The Date

A/N:: I have decided that I am going to start Dedicating chapters to you lovely fans. The first person to comment and like a chapter will get a dedication. :) So this chapter is being dedicated to luv2aread_books, for commenting on Taming Cecilia- The Note. :) I hope you all enjoy and don't forget to comment, like, and tell your friends. Love you guys!! -Vega

*Cecilia*

Parker never did tell me what we were doing for our date tonight, but I was excited anyway. I spent all day cooped up in the house watching movies either by myself, with my mom or with Parker, I was grateful for their company but I was glad I wasn’t alone. At 5:30 I ran up to my room and started a hot shower, I took my time washing my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner, I shaved, and scrubbed down and rinsed off. I jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, I skipped out of the bathroom and over to my closet, throwing open the door I started searching for the perfect outfit for tonight.

I pulled out my favorite pair of skinny jeans; a white tank top with black flowers printed on the fabric, the hard part would be finding a pair of shoes to match. Heels or flats? Converses or Sandals? What color? Black or white? I sighed  and called Avery.

“Hey, what’s up sugar plum?” she asked.

“I’m going out with Parker tonight and I don’t know what shoes to wear.”I complained.

“Wait!” she screamed. “You and Parker are going out?”

“Um, yeah.”I said, a smile spread across my face.

“What are you wearing?” she asked. I quickly told her what I picked out and waited for her to think it over. “Okay, I think you should wear those white heels, you know the ones we bought, the matching pair?”

“Yeah, I haven’t gotten a chance to wear them; this would be the perfect time!” I squealed.

“Make sure you let me know how things go.” She said, I promised her I would and hung up. I pulled out the white heels, and sat them on my bed beside the jeans and tank top I picked out. I went over to my dresser and turned on my hair straightener, as I waited for it to heat up; I brushed my hair out and slipped on some underwear. I pulled then jeans on and slipped the tank top over my head. I straightened my hair careful not to burn myself. I decided that I would go all natural and not put any makeup on. Finally happy with my appearance I slipped on the heels and walked out of my room.

“Cecilia, you look beautiful.” My mom said when I came down stairs. I smiled in her direction and muttered a thank you. “Parker is in the kitchen, I’ll go get him.”

She walked into the kitchen to get Parker while I gathered my belongings and put them into my purse. A few seconds later Parker came out of the kitchen.

“You look amazing.” He said breathlessly.

“Thank you.” I smiled. “You don’t look half bad yourself.”

He smirked at me and held his hand out. “Shall we go?” he asked I nodded my head and followed him out to his car. Him being the gentleman he was, opened the door for me and waited for me to get inside before closing it back.

“So where are we going?” I asked as he got in the driver’s seat.

“It’s a surprise.” He said smirking at me.

“Can I have a hint?” I asked.

“You will be in my arms by the end of the night.” Was all he said. I rolled my eyes and turned to look out the window.

I didn’t ask when he drove past the Bainbridge city limits and into the next town over, there were more things to do in Thomasville. There were fancy restaurants, shopping centers, movie theaters, not to mention, a drive in, mini-golf, clubs, amusement parks, and a zoo. I had never been to a zoo, but I hope he wasn’t taking me there for our first date.