Kendall

Unedited  because it's long and I'm tired but I owe you all an update so ignore the errors please? :)

****Harry's P.O.V****

"Tell me he's lying." I demanded, Louis looked at me with a distressed look, and my hand crumpled the letter in my fist. "Tell me you didn't kiss my wife!"  I raised my voice, Louis shook his head and raised his hands in surrender, but they trembled slightly.
"Let me explain." Louis pleaded, his face grief stricken.
"So it's true?" My voice cracked, and guilt swam in Louis' features. "I've lost not only my wife but my best friend?" All anger had faded from my voice, and tears fell from my eyes. The stress  had gotten to me, the fear I felt for Melanie, the pain. It was all too much, and rather than throwing a punch at Louis, I collapsed against the wall, my body shaking with sobs and I fell to the floor.
"You haven't lost me."  Louis argued, racing forward and crouching down to kneel beside me. "And I only kissed Mel so you wouldn't lose her too."  Louis  was fighting back tears himself, and he let out a heavy distressed sigh. 
"What are you talking about?" I shook my head, letting the pain take over as I cried freely. "Zayn has my wife, and you...you-kissed-she-gone." I broke down into hysteria, and Louis shook me by my shoulders to calm me down.
"He told me to." Louis confessed, gaining my attention. "He wrote  me a letter just like the threats you received, telling me to take her to my  bed or he'd..." He trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence, but I knew where it  was headed. I stared up at him, tears blurring my vision.
"I don't understand." My voice cracked again from my despair. "If he wants Mel, why did he want you to sleep with her?"
"Because," Alex spoke up from the doorway, where Liam, Niall, and Charlie also stood  looking just as panicked. "Zayn wants break us down. Less chance of us finding Mel if we're all fighting." It clicked into place, and I heaved in a deep breath.
"He's right." Charlie agreed. "The only way we can get her back is if we're a team. That means all past grievances put aside, and we find out final family member back. Harry, I know given the past you hate me, and admittedly I'm not exactly fond of you, but we were friends once. Very good friends." He reasoned. I nodded, pain closing up my throat.
"Us too." Alex cut in. "We have had our fights, but we came from the same place. Wanting to protect nie." 
"I know." I hoarsely whispered. "So we don't let that bastard Zayn pull us apart. Bygones be bygones."
"About time!" Niall snorted, and a few cracked a smile. 
"So now we need a team plan." Liam chipped in.  "Police are searching, but I think if anybody is going to find her, it's us."
"Styles, wipe you're damn tears and think." Louis lightly punched my shoulder. "Zayn has his face plastered all over the news, so he can't go out in the open. It has to be somewhere private. Secluded. Last time it was Mel's and Kendall's old house. Did Melanie have any other places? Second homes, or batches? Anything?"  I thought about it, racking my brain for answers.
"I don't know." I sniffed, burying my head in my hands. "The home was in Kendall's name, so even if I accessed her personal files, it wouldn't list any other owned properties." I grumbled, but something alerted Liam, who stiffened at my comment.
"What?" I blurted, his eyes snapping to mine.
"You killed Kendall right?"
"Thanks for the reminded twat-"
"No." Liam cut off. "I remember Melanie telling me the night you took her, Kendall had gone to visit his dying mother. She died about a week later. She was a single parent, and the only family Kendall had. Melanie was so close with Kendall from a young age, that Kendall's mother was like a second mum to Mel since her parents died when she was young. In Mrs Knight's will she left everything to Kendall, but since Kendall died prematurely since, ya know," he hedged around the incident, "when he died, everything he gained from his mothers passing, it was then passed on to the only person Kendall had left. Melanie." He rushed out.
"So you're saying all belongings, all properties, that they had, would be in Mel's name?" My face lit up with hope.
"I'm betting Zayn knew this too, since he was there when Mel told me. And if Zayn needs private property, what better place than property only us knew of. Nobody to disturb him."
"Get me the phone." I snapped. "I'll call her lawyer, and see if he has the documents to the list of what she inherited."
"Genius boys!" Charlie hollered, dashing to grab the phone. New found determination settled within me, and I took a deep breath.
"We're onto you Zayn."

****Melanie's P.O.V****f