Love and loss

Gwaine POV

"We are under attack!" shouted Percival.

"by who?" i replied loudly

"who do you think it is morgana!" added Percival.

Morgana POV

"Men at arms!" shouted Ethan. A zing of swords echoed through the air "ATTACK!" ordered Ethan.

"Forbairn ypile!" i muttered and a huge flame irupted into the lower town engulfing many houses and people. The army marched their way through the town parrying and killing many knights. Soon the courtyard was a graveyard of red dragons. Muttering a few complez words the army went invisable.

Gwaine POV

I watched in horror as i saw many fellow knights cut down mercelessly. The strength and might of these slayers were too good. In front of my eyes they disappeared. "where did they go?" asked Percival and Leon in unison. As we re grouped by the stairs of the courtyard. "i'm not sure..."i said spookily. Sounds of footsteps were echoing through the courtyard. We spun around confused. Then i felt a hand around my mouth. I looked around us and Leon and Percival fell to the ground and i joined them. Unconciousness overwhelmed me...

Morgana POV

I sat on the throne with a jewelled crown that fitted smugly on my head. The great doors opened and Ethan strided in "the citadel of Camelot is ours." smiled Ethan triumphantly.

"Good job." i replied smugly. Ethan sat next to me on his throne. I saw morgauses spirit smiling down on me. This is the best assualt on Camelot yet.

Arthur POV

The engine hummed melodically as the Doctor wizzed around the control panel adjusting this and pressing that. With a flick of his wrist he produced a sonic screwdriver from his waistcoat pocket. Whilst he was busy adjusting the setting i stared at a picture of a pretty girl. She had brown eyes that matched her wavy chestnut hair. On the side of the picture it had the words 'Run You Clever Boy and Remember.' Who was she? "Ahh, got it." grinned The Doctor. The bulb on the sonic screwdriver glowed green and made a screeching sound. Then it started to bleep "yes we have a trace." explained the Doctor-proud of himself. "hold on it's going to be a bumpy ride!" warned the Doctor

"ok!" i grabbed a handle as the tardis did a 360° spin. I clung on and watched as the doctor managed to let go and fiddle with a few things on the touch screen and stumbled back to the bar and clung on as the tardis spun around.

Percival POV

I groaned a little as a feeling of a hangover wafted around me. The surroundings were strange but i recognised them. What what am i doing in here? I looked around frantically then i saw Leon and Gwaine opposite me. "Oy, what's happening?" i whispered

"Well we are talking." joked Gwaine

"i know that! What happened before that?" i asked again quieter.

"Well Morgana has taken over Camelot and there is still no sign of Arthur or Merlin." rang a sweet voice

"Guinevere?! Are you ok?" i wondered

"I'm fine Percival, i am just worried about what Morgana has stored for us...

"Indeed you should!" laughed a cold voice."You must be so hungry. But i want to see your skills my dear...Percival." taunted Morgana. I stood up.stomach rumbling. "Percival don't." warned Leon. I shrugged "i'll be fine, come on then morgana."i replied. I followed Morgana out of the cell.

Morgana pushed me into an arena full of men. I turned around and saw 10 men "when no men stand you will recieve your prize, you'll have to earn your sword." explained. "RAWWWWW!" shouted a beast of a man. I ducked and dodged the swings of his sword. I give him a quick kick in the ribs and took his sword and jabbed it in his chest. He fell to the floor. 1 down nine left...