Kilgarrah to the rescue

Sorry haven't updated recently. Writers block! Please coment :) I don't own any of these charecters, wish i did though

Enjoy!

The birds were tweeting and the sun was high in the sky. It's rays warmed the earth. One by one everyone awakened

Arthur POV

"we should reach Camelot at noon." he declared. With there goal in sight they slowly mounted up an galloped towards home with the sun shining on there backs.

Merlin POV

He still felt a little dizzy but did not mention it, he didn't want for them to worry. He fell to the floor. Everything was getting to him. "Merlin are you alright?" asked arthur, deeply concerned

"he must be exhausted!" Pointed out Leon. With all matters taken intonaccount they all knew merlin couldn't carry on, they made camp in a dark forest. The sun fell asleep and the moon came out to play. But then, it had only just dawned on him... This was the Darkling Woods. He knew full well the danger that lurks in the forest, morgause showed him only a couple of years back. A twig snapped behind him the knights amd merlin huddled together in the middle of the clearing. A monstorous black scorpian apeared claws clacking...

Arthur POV

He had never seen anything like it, it was horrible. It was as black as a raven it's claws would clap, menicingly but the shriek it was ear- piercing, he'd never encountered on of these before. "do you have amy idea what on earth these are?" called arthur over the shrieks. "Yes i do!" replied merlin, "they are Serkets."

"how do you know that?" wondered arthur

"well let's just say i've been in a bit of a sticky situation with these guys!" shouted Merlin, "i'll explain later!"

Merlin POV

He had encountered these before, he had a slight advantage, but not much. The battle was being lost he had 2 options left. The second one was definately that final option! He tried a few spells to drive them away " awendap eft wansæliga neat!" shouted Merlin. The serkets drove of a little but they returned for the kill "last resort." thought merlin "Draca eo mala, sece findan metan, teos u hus anbid! Ærne!" shouted merlin at the top of his voice.

"in english that means..." asked Gwaine who was VERY confused.

"it means : Dragon, like burning fire, i try to find and meet you. Don't keep one of your kin suffering! Hurry!" said merlin

"right.... wait... DRAGON?" screamed Gwaine. As if on cue a shadow flew across the distant moon "take cover!" ordered Merlin. Everyone dashed to the trees dodging the serkets. The great dragon, Kilgharrah, released a wall of burning fire, some serkets fled bt most turned to dust in the blazing fire.

Kilgarrah POV

He stared down at merlin humbly "thank you Kilgarrah!" said merlin gratefully.

"your welcome, the 2nd time this has happened you should be more care-" he began

"i thought i killed you!" announced Arthur

"aah yes about that." started merlin

"i see you have a lot of explaining to do young warlock, goodbye." the dragon said. With that he flew off. Merlin had A LOT of explaining to do...