cold

I want to thank KnightofCamelot14 for all her support! It's been amazing! I know that there will be a sequel to this. The name something on the lines of Morgana's revenge. Vote and comment. THANKS :-D Oh yeah follow me on Twitter: @GeorginaMelia

I do not own Merlin BBC does.

merthurisawesome

xx

Freya POV

I've never known someone like merlin before. Someone who actually loves me for who i am. I love that about merlin, he's so kind and caring. His eyes a sweet river blue that i get lost in when i gaze at them. Hes understanding and just perfect. Just perfect. I managed to sleep through the night but it has only just stopped raining. Life is a maze but i may have found and exit. Merlin.

I felt a bit sorry for merlin as he only had jeans and a t-shirt on he as freezing and as white as snow. I was a bit warmer i had a jumper on at least!

Merlin's POV

Slowly my eyes fluttered open. I squinted a bit as the bright light of the sun filtered through the wet trees. I shivered i was freezing! My skin was so pale i was like a living ghost. My fingers were as blue as ice. My wrists were rubbed raw- and so were Freya's by the looks of things- from the rope that was ringing wet. How i wished i could use my magic but if any of the guys saw it then they could use it for the wrong ends. For evil which i am against. At all costs however high. It could ruin too many lives than it has already...

Arthur POV

Slowly i sat up, A small amount of sun filtered in through the curtains leaving me in a reverie. I stayed in my daydream until Matt pulled opened the curtains and shouted "rise and shine." i shielded my eyes from the impending sunlight. "whoa steady on their matt, bit bright!" i added sacastically.

"yeah a bit bright!" agreed matt shutting the curtains a bit. "breakfast is at 10:00 so we have 10 MINUTES to get dressed and washed, do you think you could do that?" asked Matt

"let's give it a try!" i cheered.

"bags bathroom first!" called Matt. As matt went into the bathroom i quickly got dressed. I put my dirty clothes at the bottom of my suitcas and my PJ'S underneath my sheet. Suprisingly the bed was quite comfortable, which was a nice suprise! 5 minutes later Matt appeared out of the bathroom and i went in. I splashed my face with some cool refreshing water which truly woke me up! Then i brushed my teeth. I'm still getting used to toothpaste, it is really minty. I remeber the first time i used it, i was completely shocked. I laughed quietly to myself before appearing out the door "come on Matt let's go to breakfast i'm famished!" i urged, i generally was hungry! Gingerly we jogged down the stairs and joined the que for our breakfast. The strong wiff of bread and meat wafted through the air it was delicious!

Merlin POV

As the sun got higher in the sky my hunger was still overwelming. As my stomach rumbled the door opened and Kai Adam and a girl appeared. "sleep well?" asked Kai maliciously. Kai nodded and adam came and released the wet ropes from our wrists and put new ones on. The girl,issy, had tied freya's hands together and left a bit to hold like a lead. Adam did the same to me but a little tighter. Being weary of on lookers Issy and Adam pulled us to my dorm. As we reached it a feast was sat out it looked delicious i stepped forward eagerly-perhaps this was all a twisted joke? Suddenly i was pulled back and i fell to the floor. "this isn't for you!" laughed Kai, "oh no you're going to watch us eat it!" we were once again tied to a chair and watched soh horror as they began to eat in our fast.

Morgana POV

My jet black horse Helix pawed the ground impatiently "one minute helix" i cooed. Helix calmed down. He seemed to understand me and i.can understand him. It is a true bond. Carefully i climbed onto Helix's back and whispered gently in.her ear "time to set our revenge in motion!" Helix snorted with confidence, i laughed and we were off galloping through the woods. We were of to Ethan's kingdom...