Obstacles

Hello. Did you enjoy the last chapter? Writing a bew book called The History of The Time war. (DW)

Morgana POV

We are less than a day away from Camelot and not a golden dragon has been seen. If i do see one if those knights i have a powerful spell which i got from Morgause, invisibility. Camelot has no chance now. I will do Morgause proud.

Arthur POV

be-be-beep be-be-beep be-be-beep. Alarm clocks. Still annoying.Never changing. "urrhhhhhh." i groaned switching the alarm off. 9:00 am. Really early for me! We have the assualt course with Mr. Schmidt today. I really want to win! If,when, we get back i may build one in Camelot! I wonder what merlin's doing?

Merlin POV

Been up for 2 and a half hours and i am already exhausted. It is really sunny today, this black outfit is making me feel worse. Oswin is lovely but Draco he's another kettle of fish! "merlin,go muck out my horses Voldermort and Slytherin." demanded Draco with out a "please" or "thank you." What weird names! I groaned "Yessss." i moaned

"and less of the attitude." sneered Draco. I glared at him and he and his friends just laughed. Yep his friends laughed as well. They are just the same as Draco : arrogant posh boys. "Chop chop merlin or i'll set my magic on you!" joked Bruce, Draco's best friend. I ignored him. I walked out of the house into the sunlight to see Freya and Oswin returning from a horseride. Freya wasn't even wearing the clothes given she was a loud to wear casual clothes. I definately prefer Oswin to Draco! I waved gingerly and wandered over to them. Elegantly Oswin jumped down and began to stroke her horse Bell. I helped Freya down and she smiled gratefully. "how was your ride?" i asked

"Good thanks Merlin!" replied Freya.

"Merlin would you mind un-tacking Bell and Tinker and take them to the fields please." asked Oswin kindly

"yeah course." i grinned

"thank you!" smiled Oswin. Oswin walked off to the direction of the house. "see you around." i told Freya giving her a peck on the cheek

"bye!" cheered Freya.

I led tinker to her stable and put her in their momentarily. I sorted Bell out then took them to their fields. Half and hour after draco asked me to i began to muck out the stables of Voldemort and Slytherin. Slytherin was fine but voldemort managed to bite me in the arm! It was quite a deep cut so i ran to a tap to clean it. In the corner of my eye i swore i saw someone but i shrugged it off.

I washed the blood off the cut and returned to voldermort's stable. I stared in horror as all the hay was scattered around and the weelbarrow was upturned. Who could of done this? "what on earth have you been doing?" shrieked Draco "don't even think about lunch clean this lot up then come to my room." demanded Draco shuving the broom into my chest. Sighing i began to sweep up the mess.

Arthur POV

I stared at the course in front of me: a mixture of tyres,climbing frames, zip wires rivers and mud pits e.t.c. It looked- how do i explain it..... EPIC! I have picked up this language "get in a line quietly and we will time eachother and the person with the quickest time will win 2 big packs of Haribo Tangfastics!" announced Mr Schmidt. A small mutter began to fill the air. Mr Schmidt gave everyone a would-you-just-stop-that-please-otherwise-i-will-eat-the-haribos look. The mumuring ceased.

"right first up..... Christopher.... GO!" shouted Mr. Schmidt. We watched an occasionly laughed as christopher tackled the course. Falling in out of water and it was hilarious when he fell face first into the mud pile. Cheeks glowing red he finished with a time of 9:56. He looked out of breath. "Arthur your turn." informed Mr.Schmidt

"come on Arthur WOOP WOOP!" cheered Matt encouragingly.

"GO!" shouted Mr.Schmidt. I was of the line like a bullet fired out of a gun. I crawled through the camflaged netting and jumped the hurdle with a lonely dead leaf in my hair. I jumped and gripped the wall with my hands. Quickly i scrambled up it-slipping slightly and landed loudly on the other side leaves crunching. I was breathing heavily this was so much fun but so tiring! After a quick jog i reached a zip line elevated above a pool of boggy water. Should i sit or stand?? Stand it will be quicker. Running slightly i lifted off the edge hanging onto the rope for dear life. "WOOOOOOOOOO!" i laughed taking in the scenery. Sadly i landed at the other bank. That was cool! I reached the penultamate obstacle. 4 huge red balls (a/n: hehehe total wipeout B-) ) This looks scary! Compose yourself Arthur. Taking a huge intake of breath i jumped the first red ball. I was soaring through the air for what felt like ages i landed. Wobbling slightly i regained my balance. Number two. I jumped and landed-wobbling. I jumped again. I slipped but somehow managed to clamber on. Right last one... I felt like a bird when i whistled through the air. Landing i jumped onto the platform. I did it. Yes i did. That's just how we do! I was panting heavily. Out of the darkess a HUGE and i mean HUGE poked into the light. I was gobsmacked. Onwards i guess. Finding the energy from my packet of skips i ran up the hill. I ran with the sound of my breath which actually helped!

"5:04!" cheered Mr.Schmidt

"Well done mate,i've got some stiff competion then!" laughed Matt

"You better watch out!" i joked.

Leon POV

The villagers have been reporting strange disturbances in the fields recently. What could that mean? "i need a tankard of mead, joing me Leon?" asked Gwaine

" You know what i will Gwaine." i replied- it had been a stressful week.

"I'll come as well little man!" laughed Percival. Gwaine gave Percival the evils and they all headed towards the Rising Sun

Merlin POV

I saw Freya go off to lunch and my stomach grumbled hungrily. You can do it 2 more days. With a final sweep i cleared the mess away. I put the broom away and lead Voldermort and Slytherin back in their stables and went to Draco's room. I reached his door knocked "enter." rang a voice that i've learnt to hate. I entered the room and shut the door. Draco and his so called 'friends' glared at me. Draco gave them a nod and they grabbed onto me. I struggled, eyes wide with fear. "I do not tolerate people like you and you have to pay the price. Draco produced a knife from his pocket and i struggled backward trying to get away from the knife. My eyes flashed amber and Draco flew backwards. However Tom and Dave still managed to hold onto me. Draco was furious. He sunk the knife into my arm "AAAARRRHHHHH!" i screamed. Tom and Dave let go of me. I sunk to my knees trembling in pain. Draco stared at me and picked me up and hit me around the head and i blacked out but still felt the excrusiating pain.

Arthur POV

I was filling my water up when i heard a strange wurring noise. I looked around and a blue box appeared out of the air. I recognised it from somewhere......... The doctor! The Doctor appeared out of the door "Arthur, sorry for the delay, Daleks are hard to shift." babbled The Doctor. I laughed overjoyed "good to see you!"

"and i you but where's merlin?" asked The Doctor curiously.

"we may need to track him down." i explained.

"we need to get going then!" he urged

"Ok i just want to quickly say goodbye!" i said and ran off. "Matt i need to go but it has been a pleasure to know you and i wish you the best in the future!" I babbled. Matt looked over at the TARDIS and nodded "i understand, find merlin be safe and good luck." encouraged Matt. I did a handshake that turned into a man hug kinda thing. "Bye!" i said and ran to the TARDIS. The door shut "let's go find merlin!"