firework

This is the climax of the prophecy coming true. Won't reveal to much but it will go straight to the point...

"Merlin don't do it!" shouted Arthur

"Get down from there!" urged Gaius

"There is nothing left in this world for me! My live is worthless and painful!" cried Merlin feet right on the edge of the balcony. "i dont believe it." whispered Gwaine to Percival. Something had snapped inside of Merlin ever since the knight and guards had beat him up he felt worthless. The bracelet was still round his wrist. Of he used magic it would burn him. He prepared himself to jump to his death. Then suddenly there was a strange whirring noise and a light flashed a blue box appeared next to merlin. "merlin, before you do this let me show you something... please!" begged the Doctor.

"why should i trust you?" asked Merlin, "ever since you and that blasted box have turned up i've got myself in a whole load of trouble!" his bracelet began to burn. He winced a bit. "look i'll get that bracelet off of you!" said the doctor Not taking no for an answer he produced his sonic screwdriver and buzzed at the bracelet it fell to the ground.

At first Arthur wasn't sure at first if this man was good or bad but he was doing good. As if Merlin had sensed Arthur's thoughts he reluctantly went inside the TARDIS and sat down at one of the seats. The doctor turned the radio up and a song with real meaning played:

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?

Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again.

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin

Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in.

Do you ever feel already buried deep.

Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing.

Do you know that theres still a chance for you

'Cause there's a spark in you

You gotta ignite the light and let it shine

Just own the night like the 4th of July

Baby your a firework come and show us what your worth. Make them go oh,oh,oh your gonna leave em' falling down.

Merlin was closely listening to the words and the words seem to suit him perfectly. Finally the TARDIS stopped. "come on." said the doctor. He pushed the door open for merlin. Merlin stepped out and was standing inside a very grand place called the 'national History Muesuem'. whatever was that? "come on, i need to show you something!" cheered The Doctor. Merlin followed the doctor to a room that was named 'Merlin'

This was strange. "come on let's go talk to that man." said the doctor

"hello. Can i ask you something? Merlin, how important do you think Merlin is to us?"

"well he is very important to us. Some people think he is a legend but to me and many others he is so much more than that!"

"thank you." smiled the doctor. The doctor took merlin back to Camelot with a happy heart. He reached the court yard and was engulfed into a hug by gaius "i'm so sorry." merlin whispered

"it's ok!" said Gaius. Everyone went inside.