Chapter 3

"Why are you naked?" Adrian asked waking me up
"Huh?" I asked rubbing my eyes
"Your naked"
"Oh my god" I said frantically trying to cover myself up
He laughed. I knew he seen it all so covering up was redundant. Who knew how long he was there looking at me.
"Get dressed. We have training to do" he said handing me some clothes and he left
He gave me a sports bra and yoga pants. I put them on and was shocked to find it was in my size and I looked good in it. My horns were a bit bigger, my eyes redder, my hair lighter and my skin was more gray than yesterday. My feet were also smaller and starting to take a hoof shape. I was changing fast. My tail changed color too. It was no longer a red flame. It was purple. I put my hair up in a pony tail then went to the basement. He was standing facing away from me looking out the small window.
"I need to whip you into shape so you can defend yourself against the demon hunters" he said
"Okay. Tell me what I need to do"
"Right now, your going to run. I set up a course around the basement with orange tape. Start in that corner. Dont exert yourself too much. Do 10 laps"
"Okay" I said then started running
I jogged around the track until my lungs felt like they were on fire. I was practically panting on the last lap. I finished it though.
"Good. Keep doing that and you will be doing 30-50 in no time. Now let's do some sit ups" he said leading me to some mats
I laid down and crossed my arms at my chest. He held my feet.
"How many?" I asked
"We will start easy. 10. I'll count you off" he said then I started them
"Good good. Have you ever sparred before?" He asked
"I was on the girls wrestling team my freshman year in high school"
"Good so you know a few things"
He handed me some gloves and showed me the stance he wanted. He demonstrated some moves for me to try. I did them easily. Then he upped the game. I was on the defensive and slipped up, he pinned me. We were both sweaty and I was nearly out of breath. This so didn't help things. Our eyes were locked and I felt a swirl in my gut. This seems to happen a lot with him. His nostrils flared slightly and what looked like a fire ignited in his eyes. This made the swirling worse. Before I realized what I was doing, I kissed him. It sent an indescribable wave of heat through my body. I felt him pressing into my hips then suddenly he was gone along with the blissful sensations I was feeling.
"I knew this was going to be dangerous having a succubus here" I heard him say to himself
"Im sorry. I can leave" I said getting up
"No. It's okay. Your lip is bleeding"
I touched my lip and found blood on my finger.
"It doesn't hurt"
"It hurts me. More than you know. Succubi blood is like a drug to any male creature. Just the scent can drive us mad with lust"
"Oh. Im sorry. I'll go wash up"
"No need. It's healed up. Let's work on shape shifting"
"Shape shifting?"
"Yes. To look human so you don't get killed"
"How hard is it?"
"For me? Not very. For you? It will be. It takes a lot of effort on your part. After you get used to it, it will be effortless"
"Sweet. So what do I have to do?"
"Just close your eyes. Imagine what you want to look like. Imagine your body shifting to be the person you want to be"
"Doesn't sound too hard"
"Give it a try" he said looking at me with an amused look
I say down, closed my eyes and imagined what I looked like before the whole succubus thing came about. I imagined having my normal feet. My tan skin tone. My hair growing darker. I didn't bother imagining I was shorter. I liked being taller. I opened my eyes when I heard Adrian gasp
"You shifted like a pro. I knew there was something different about you" he said studying me "try a different person"
"Okay" I said and imagined him
"Damn, I really look that good?" He asked and laughed "do another"
I imagined I was a red head with bright green eyes and clear pale skin.
"Cute but blonde looks better on you" he said and I went back to my normal look
"And you said it was hard" I told him
"Well you're a natural. I've never met someone who could master shape shifting in 5minutes"
"So what next?"
"We eat. Im sure your starved" he said
I was actually. I did skip breakfast and have been working out all morning. We went up stairs to the kitchen. This was one of the locked doors I checked. He disappeared in the back for a few minutes and came back with cheese burgers and steak fries.
"Im going to have to leave for a few days, I'm not sure when I'll be back" Adrian said handing me my plate
"Okay, want me to continue the workouts while your away?" I asked
"Yes. I made arrangements for one of my staff to spot you"
"Okay, when do you have to go?"
"Now"
"Oh, uh, okay" I said feeling a bit sad
He tilted my face up to look at him. His blue eyes locked on to mine and we stood like that for a minute before he let his hand drop. He turned and walked away.
I ate my food then went back to my room to wash up. I was pleased to see that my normal self was still showing and not the succubus. I was staring at myself in the mirror seeing if I could perfect anything on myself. No, I couldn't. I was happy with myself. I eventually sunk down in a vanilla scented bubble bath and thought about everything. Is Adrian feeling what I feel when we are together? Why don't I feel it now? Where was he going? What am I going to do about my life? My mind was a mess of different questions going through it. I didn't know where to begin to fix everything.
After my bath I got dressed and tied my hair up. I decided to go for a walk around town. Good thing Adrian's house isn't too far from town. I was careful to hide my succubi parts and look human. I was looking at a poster on the front of a building about some town event for Halloween next week when something slammed into me knocking me down.
I looked to see what it was. Some big blonde guy tackled me. He had some kind of police uniform on and I barely caught his name on the name tag when he hit me hard against the concrete. I felt a sharp pain then everything went black.