Michael

You're sitting on the couch snuggling with your boyfriend Luke watching a movie, but you can't seem to pay attention. Your mind is somewhere else, or rather on someone else. You've been dating Luke for almost two years now and your relationship is a strong one, but over the past couple months you've started to lose interest. Although you tour with them it always seems like he's never with you, and you've found yourself spending more time with the rest of the band. Or more specifically, Michael. You spent most days with him doing anything and no matter what is was, you always had fun. "Hey, babe. Are you okay?" You look up at Luke as his voice brings you back to the present "Um, yeah. I was just thinking.". You turn back to the movie but see that the credits are rolling. Luke turns off the t.v and pulls you closer "What were you thinking about?" You bite your lip trying to think of anything but the truth "Babe, why are you so nervous?" You mentally kicked yourself. He new that you bite your lip when your nervous "I was just thinking about the next time y'all are going to go on tour." You look at your hands hoping he'll go with the lie "Babe, you know you'll come with us. Don't worry.". You glance up at him and see him smiling. You look away feeling guilty about having second thoughts. You stand up and start to walk away when you feel Luke grab your hand "(Y/N), you're not okay, tell me what's wrong. Please." You look down at your feet as you feel tears in your eyes threatening to spill onto your face. "Luke please let go." You try and pull your hand away but he just holds on tighter "LUKE!". He lets go and looks away obviously hurt by the harsh tone of your voice. "I'm sorry." You whisper and turn and run upstairs to your room. You slam the door and throw yourself onto your bed. You cry into the sheets and grab a pillow to hug and pull it to your face. You immediately throw it across the room because it's Luke's pillow. You cry harder and harder until you're exhausted and fall asleep.

The next day you wake up and find yourself in your pajamas under the covers with Luke beside you, already awake. "Hey (Y/N). How do you feel?" You want to crawl under a rock until you could decide what to do "I'm feeling better." You force a smile not wanting to answer anymore questions. He smiles back but you can tell he doesn't believe your lie. You get up and head to the shower. After spending two hours in the shower you decide that he's probably left for work. You walk out of the bathroom in your towel and start singing one of their new songs Jet Black Heart. You're going through your closet trying to find something to wear when you feel arms wrap around your waist. "Ah!" You turn around and punch the person in the stomach, hard. "Oh my gosh! Michael!?!?" You stand there in shock, then realize that you're only in your towel "Michael, how the hell did you get in here?". You quickly grab some clothes and head to the bathroom "Don't go anywhere!" You close the door and look at the clothes you grabbed "Great." You mutter as you look at what you had grabbed, sweat pants, and a tank top. You get dressed trying to figure out what had just happened. You leave the bathroom and find Michael gone "Michael?" You here noise coming from downstairs and head to the kitchen. You find Michael making pancake batter "Oh, hey! I hope you like pancakes." He smiles at you like there's nothing wrong "Um, I actually prefer waffles." You sit down at the kitchen island. "Why are you here?" You try and convince yourself that the question doesn't sound rude "Oh, yeah. I guess I should tell you." You nod waiting for him to continue. "Where's your waffle maker thing?" You point to a cabinet "Top shelf, now please tell me!" You watch him as he plugs it in and waits. "How long do in have to wait for it to preheat?" You roll your eyes. "I don't really know, it's old and broken." You watch as he cautiously pours batter into it and closes it. "Anyways, Luke sent me over." He looks over at you expectantly "He said he'd call you." You reach for your phone but then realize it's still on your nightstand. "He sent me here to keep an eye on you, because apparently last night you had a bit of a melt down. And that scared him." You look at him trying to decide whether or not he's lying. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" You must have had an odd look on your face "Um, nothing.". You look down at your hands "Um, Michael?" He turns around "Yeah?" "I have something I need to tell you.". Michael walks over to the island and raises his eyebrows "I like you, and I think I might love you." You glance up at him and see him smirking "What else is new?" You look back down at you hands embarrassed. "Don't worry" he gently leans your head up to look at him "I love you too." You smile up at him. "Now what are we gonna tell Luke?" You gasp at the sudden realization of what you had just done "We can't!" You panic and stand up and run back up to your bedroom "Wait! (Y/N) You can't hide from your problems forever! Especially when their six foot tall and irresistibly handsome!". You slam the door and sink to the floor shaking you reach for your phone and see that you have five new messages. "Hey babe, I'm worried about you so I sent Michael to come take care of you for a bit." "Hey, I just wanted to make sure you're okay and that Michael got there and you didn't kill him :)" Suddenly a new message pops up "Babe I thought you loved me? Why didn't you at least tell me? At least it's sooner rather than later...". You stand up and storm downstairs and see Michael casually sitting at the kitchen island eating waffles. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" He looks up and sees you standing in front of him tears streaming down your face. He gets up and hugs you "Stop! I can't believe you did that!" You pull away and glare at him. "What did I do?" He looks at you honestly confused. You shake your head "You texted Luke that I love you." You look at the floor. "(Y/N), I don't understand I didn't tell him anything." He pulls you to him hugging you. You feel numb unsure what to believe and cry into Michael's chest. "(Y/N)?" You hear the front door slam "Oh no." You push away from Michael and run to find Luke "Babe, you weren't supposed to be back for a few more hours." Luke pushes past you and heads to the kitchen. You turn and run after him clinging onto his arms trying to get him to stop "Luke, wait!" Luke shakes you off and goes up to Michael. "Hey dude, why are home so early?" Luke shoves him "What the HELL is wrong with you?" Michael takes a step backwards "What?" Luke looks at you and then Michael then back again "I thought I could trust you both.". Luke sits at the kitchen island and puts his head in his hands "Luke." You whisper to him "I'm sorry, but I don't love you." Luke looks up at you and gives you a small smile "I figured as much." You watch as a tear rolls down his cheek and fight the urge to wipe it off "You should probably go pack up your stuff and go live with your new boyfriend." With that Luke puts his face in his hands and you see his shoulders shake with silent sobs. You turn away unable to see him like this "You know (Y/N)?" You turn and see his tear streaked face "I never lied to you. I always loved you. I still do. And I probably always will." You turn and run upstairs to pack.

OMG that was so dramatic!!!! I feel like this is more a Luke one, but I don't have any good ideas right now so, here ya go! I can't wait for Sounds Good Feels Good!! She's Kinda Hot, Fly Away, and Jest Black Heart are AMAZING so I can't wait to hear the album!!!!! It comes out on my brothers birthday so maybe I can get him to pre order it for me and I just pay him back later. lol Stay Beautiful Everyone!