Ashton

"Hey (Y/N), come here." Your best friend Ashton called you over to his drum kit. "Yeah?" You smile shyly, you have always had a crush on him ever since you guys had first met but never told him because you didn't want to ruin your friendship. "Sit here." Ashton gets up and steers you towards the drums "What? Um, Ash sorry to break it to you, but I don't know how to play drums." He giggles that adorable way he always does "That's why I'm going to help you." He sits you in his lap and places his big hands over yours. He starts drumming and you try to follow along, he starts to drum faster than you can keep up with "Ashton!" You exclaim frustrated "I can't do this!" You stand up and move away from the drums. "That's okay the drums aren't for everyone." He grins up at you, but you see a bit of disappointment in his eyes. You look away "(Y/N), I need to tell you something. I like you." You turn around and look him in the eye, he looks down blushing. You walk over to him and tilt his head up "I like you too." He smiles at you and you kiss him. "Hey, I thought this was a jam session not a make out session." You hear his band mate Michael say. You roll your eyes and sit on Ashtons lap, he places his hands on yours again. This time when he helps you play you don't complain at the fast parts. Finally band practice is over "I'll walk you home if you want, (Y/N)." Ashton stands you smile at him. When you get to your door Ashton leans in and kisses you "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" You smile and kiss him "Is that a yes?" You grab his hands "Of course I will.".

Heeeeeeeeey!!!!! What'd ya think?!?!??!? I hope you liked it! Sorry if it gets a bit confusing XP. Comment, let your voice be heard!!!!!! Stay Beautiful Everyone!