Calum

"Hey babe, are you almost ready?" You feel Calum's arms wrap around your waist "Yeah, I just need to touch up my eyeliner.". You see his reflection smirk "You're already gorgeous babe." You smile and turn around so you're face to face with him "Maybe we could stay in today?" You start kissing his neck you hear him moan "Any other day babe, but we're only in New York two more days and this is our last day off while we're here.". You pull away and give him your best puppy face "Fine." You turn back around and finish fixing your makeup. You hear a knock on the hotel door "It's probably the boys." Calum kisses the top of your head and goes to answer the door. You turn and close the bathroom door and sit on the toilet lid. You put your face in your hands and close your eyes. You were terrified of heights and had been trying to get them to change their minds about going to the top of the Empire State building without telling them you're scared. "Babe?" You hear Calum outside of the door "Are you ready?" You take a deep breath and stand and open the door. You smile "As ready as I'll ever be." Calum smiles down at you and grabs your hand "Then let's go.".

Half an hour later you're all standing in an elevator heading for the 102nd floor of the Empire State building.
You close your eyes and try to ignore the sinking feeling in your stomach as you go higher, and higher. "Hey, (Y/N)?" You open your eyes and see Luke looking at you with a concerned look on his face "Are you okay?" Now Calum is staring at you. You force a smile "Yeah, I'm just tired." Luke nods and starts a conversation with Michael. Calum is still looking at you with concern "Cal I'm fine." You whisper to him not wanting to draw attention to yourself "Are you sure? You've been sort of off ever since we left the hotel." He leans into as he whispers. You move abruptly the same time the elevator stops causing Calum to stumble "Oh look, we're here!". You quickly hop off the elevator but stumble backwards when you see what's in front of you. You're 102 floors up and all you can see is the tops of buildings because it's a foggy day. There aren't very many people in front of the windows because of the weather, so you have a pretty clear view of outside. You're frozen in fear when you feel Calum's hand on your arm "Let's go take some pictures babe." You look up at him and manage a small smile. He smiles back and starts to lead you towards the windows, you try to focus on anything but the scene in front of you. By the time you reach the windows you have your eyes closed and are on the verge of a panic attack. Calum lets go of your arm and gets his phone out to take pictures, when you feel him let go you open your eyes. As soon as you do you regret it. Right in front of you is nothing but the tops of buildings the fog so thick you can't see the ground. You stumble backwards dizzy and turn and run towards the restrooms. As you run you hear Calum call to you but you're to scared to look back. Once you're safely in a bathroom stall you sit on the toilet seat and pull your legs to your chest trying to slow your breath. You take deep breaths and try to comfort yourself, but you're so scared and so tired from stay up worrying that you can't calm down. You start hyperventilating and start rocking back and forth trying not to cry. "(Y/N)?" You hear Calum enter the bathroom "Are you in here (Y/N)?" You try to call to him but instead you just start crying. "(Y/N) I'm coming in." You hear Calum in front of your stall, you nod even though you know he can't see you. He tries to open it but finds it locked "Can you open the door?" You try to get up but you're shaking to bad and are weak from the loss of energy from your attack "No." Your voice breaks and you start to cry again. "It's okay, (Y/N)." Calm says in a soothing voice trying to calm you down "I'll just crawl under.". You see him drop to his hands and knees and crawl under the door. As soon as he's in the stall you start bawling harder, Calum pulls you towards him and holds you as you sob into his chest. "It's okay, everything is going to be okay." He strokes your hair and rubs your back as he says that over and over till you calm down. "I'm so sorry Calum. I ruined the whole day!" You start to cry again "No (Y/N)! You didn't ruin anything. I wish you would've told me that you're scared of heights though." You wipe your eyes making an even bigger mess of your makeup "I didn't want you to think I was stupid for being scared." You look down at your hands. "Look at me." You look up into his eyes "Don't ever think I would think something like this is stupid. I never want to see you like this. Ever. Please tell me next time." You nod. You both leave after you've cleaned up a little and find the boys looking for you "Hey guys, I found them!" Michael yells and gets a couple disapproving looks from some people. "You guys can't just go have a make out session in the bathroom whenever you feel like it." Michael smirks at the two of you and you smile up at Calum who's also smirking. "We can do what we want, Thank you very much." And with that he leads you to the elevators.

Hey!!! Sorry I haven't written one of these in a while! Hopefully I'll get back on track, I really hope you like it! Stay Beautiful Everyone!