COD Is Like a Drug. It's Addicting

I smiled. "Killed you, Evan," I sang. Two down, one more to go, I thought.  God, I sounded like a guy.

He groaned. "Jeez, Raina. You're like a freaking killing machine. Give us a chance," he complained, throwing the controller he was holding at the floor.

"Shut up! I'm going to kill Jared," I said smirking, while Keean threatened, "Break my controller, and I break your balls." Evan stared at him, terrified.

Jared laughed. "In your dreams, sweetie." His laugh was clearly amused. He thinks he's gonna beat me! Puh-lease!

"Don't call me that, you pussy," I snapped. "Prepare to die," I said, when I found a shotgun. I am so pro at shotguns. I can easily kill anyone when I have that weapon.

"You are so dead," Hunter chuckled. 

"Shit," Evan cussed. I saw him in the corner of my eye looking at my side of the screen.

I gasped. "You screener! You looked at my side!" I yelled at Evan. "Since you cheated, prepare to die," I said, when I found him facing the other direction.

"Oh my God, she's behind you," Keean yelled, jumping up and down. "Run, Evan! Run for your life!"

I was just about to shoot him, aimed and ready, but he freaking dodged my shot. I missed! Dammit, I never miss! My mouth was opened wide in astonishment. I, the great Raina Anderson, missed a shot. Kill me now.

 And it's all freaking Keean's fault. I paused the game, He'd better prepare to get the living shit beat out of him. 

Jared interrupted my reverie. "Hey, there's no need to--" He was just about to finish some statement when I shot him a poisonous glare. And I swear he shrunk when I did that. "Um, never mind," he whimpered, "Carry on."   

Keean ducked behind Hunter, using him as some kind of human shield. "Keean Perez Michaels!" I yelled. "You're an idiot! I totally owned that game! I was so going to kill him, but you just had to say something, didn't you?!." I know I'm overreacting, but I do a lot. They're kind of used to it, especially him.  

Hunter hit him in his arm. "Keean, you douche! Why the hell are you using me as a shield? Use Evan!"

Evan's big brown eyes widened. "I don't want Raina to kill me!" 

Yes, I get overly competitive when it comes to playing video games with boys. It's my way of showing that not all of us are vapid, self absorbed bitches with no souls. Calm down, Raina, I thought. Slowly, I took deep breaths. 

"Okay, I'm relaxed," I assured them. They shot me looks of uncertainty. Keean backed away slowly, bumping into Hunter in the process. 

Hunter pushed Keean away. "Get off of me, you idiot."

"Are you sure that you're calmed, Raina? The last time you were 'calm', you went all bitch crazy on us. I still have that scratch on my arm." Keean asked as he hid behind Jared. "I don't want this pretty face of mine to become ugly."

"You don't need any help in becoming ugly, Keean. You already are," I said, with a smirk on my face. Well, I must have been pretty damn convincing, because Hunter fell on the ground and started laughing, so did the Evan and Jared.

But "ugly" is a word that could never, under any circumstances, be used to describe Keean. His dark, jet black hair was the perfect complement to his large, midnight blue eyes. And, excuse the cheesiness, but I seem to get lost in those eyes. And I can't begin to describe his high cheekbones and full lips... Sometimes I wish I could just kiss him... Dammit! He doesn't know my true feelings for him, and he probably never will. Ugh, what am I doing? Keean may be hot--no, gorgeous--but he's still an obnoxious, cocky bastard.