Chapter Two

;;Daniel's Point Of View;;

After twenty-five minutes, we finally arrived at Aria's house.

"Daniel, why didn't you tell me that Aria lived so far from our house?" Beau asked.

"I dunno." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"She better be worth it." He said and I smiled.

"She is." I said and he pointed toward the house. "What?" I asked.

"Get out and get her, please." Beau said.

"Okay." I said and got out of the car, then walked on the walkway to her front door and rung the doorbell.

"Daniel!" Aria screamed as she opened the door and jumped into my arms after dropping her bag on the floor.

I hugged her tight and spun her around a few times.

"It's been so long!" I said and set her down.

"I know. Too long. I was so happy when you called me and asked me to come with you." Aria said excitedly.

"I'm glad you can come. Aright, let's go. We still have to pick someone up." I said and she nodded as she followed me to the car and we got in.

"Hello, Aria. Daniel talked about you the whole way here." Beau said and looked at her.

"Hey, you're Beau, right?" She said with a smile.

"Bingo. Now, Luke, tell me the way to Cayden's house." Beau said to Luke and he nodded before telling him where to go. When we got there, Luke sent Cayden a text, and soon a girl came out and got in the car.

"Alright, now we're ready to go camping." Beau said and started driving.

"Where is the place were going camping?" I asked.

"Let's just say it's far from here." Beau answered. 

"I'm so confused now.." I said and Beau chuckled.

"Aren't you always confused? No, but don't worry, I'm not going to take you to the middle of nowhere to kill you." He said.

"Oh! Good." I said.

"I'm taking you to the middle of nowhere so we can go camping." Beau said and I sighed.

"Hey guys, Beau instructed me to do this, so don't be mad at me. Blame Beau." Aria, who was sitting in the front seat next to Beau, said as she turned around to face all of us in the backseat.

"What?" Luke asked.

"I need everyone's phones." Aria said and held a bucket out for us to put the phones in. "Pass it around so everyone can put their phones in."

"Great. If I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have agreed to this." Luke said as he put his phone in. The rest of us put our phones in too.

"You know there was a time where there wasn't any technology, right? When we were tiny, we didn't own cellphones or tablets. This is just a week, not twelve years. Gosh." Aria said when I passed the bucket of phones back up to her.

"Whatever." Luke said and rolled his eyes.

A couple of hours later, we arrived to a random place, and we started to hike as Beau started to lead the way.

;;Evanee's Point Of View;;

"Wait, Aria, when did you get on Beau's back?" I said when I saw Aria on Beau's back.

"When we first started hiking. I'm surprised Beau hasn't passed out from carrying such a heavy girl for forty five minutes." Aria said and Beau scoffed.

"You're not heavy." Beau said.

"I want someone to carry me." I said with a pouty face.

"Jump on." Jai said and I smiled a bit as I jumped on his back.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem."

•••
So, the picture above(or on the side, depending on whether you're on your phone or your computer) is Aria on Beau's back. If you're confused, Aria and Daniel were best friends for a long time but haven't talked in a while, there isn't romance between them, the romance is between Aria and Beau. Anyways, yeah. -AJ