“I still haven’t told you about me yet but Imma let you wait until tomorrow before I tell you but sweet dreams, sweet cheeks” I just rolled my eyes as he left. Trust him to rile me up even worse.

   I wasn’t angry that Declan ended things nor was I upset but I’ve no idea as to why I was crying. It was just like a natural reaction. No idea why it was a natural reaction but it just came out. I knew the day was coming since we were in an open relationship but I never did get with other men. I couldn’t seem to get with other men.  I just seemed to be able to stick to Declan even though I knew he was seeing other women.

   Greg seems fair in his proposition but I know we wouldn’t work. We’re two different people. Opposites definitely don’t attract. It just causes tension and friction between people. It’s just not the same, although it gives you both new things to try and to see if you’re both compatible or not. Although, I wish I didn’t like Greg because we’re two separate people but we click in some ways too. We have a strange relationship.

“So what did you and Greg talk about?” Katie asked as she came in my room.

“Nothing, just our usual fighting. Why?”  I responded nonchalantly.

“Just wondering because he came out with a smile on his face”

“Oh, I must’ve not have hurt him that bad this time then” I shrugged. I wasn’t in the mood for speaking to Katie, she twists my words. Bitch!

“Nah, you two must’ve had sex or something”

“Babe, my virginity is still intact. By the way, you do know that Dan’s girlfriend is coming down this weekend to live, along with Micky’s wife”

“Yeah, I don’t care though. I will get him”

“Sure you will because what I’ve heard about Lottie is, she’s a mean bitch when she wants to be so I wouldn’t dare get on the wrong side of her”

“Ooh, I’ll certainly be scared of this Lottie bitch” Katie sarcastically responded.

“When she hurts you, don’t come crawling to me,” I said while pushing myself past Katie. Katie just has to understand that Dan doesn’t want her, not when he has a girlfriend, whom he’s madly in love with. I honestly don’t get why Katie just won’t find someone else to pursue. Dan will never leave Lottie and his stepdaughter. He loves them both. Same as Micky will never leave his wife, Ella. Ella’s already had a tough year of it, with her cancer and things. Although, I don’t like Micky or Dan, either, but I still make conversation with them. Make them feel welcomed in the city of London. No one likes to feel alone in some place they don’t know, I wouldn’t. Although, I was alone when I moved here, I made friends…Kinda.

Greg’s POV

It felt weird talking to Elianna normal but it felt nice too. I think we can be friends but it’s gonna take some work. Having hated each other ever since that first meeting, it’s definitely going to take more than a month to figure it out. However, hopefully we can get there, together.

“Damn, Katie really freaks me the hell out” Dan exclaimed as we left their flat.

“Dude, she’s in love with you so what can you expect?” I say, shocking him.

“She’s what?!”

“In love with you. It’s obsessive, I know but Elianna’s trying to make her see sense with it all. She’s trying to make Katie see that you won’t leave Lottie or Shannon, even though Shannon isn’t yours”

“Damn right I’m not leaving Lottie. She’s everything to me and I know Shannon ain’t mine but she deserves to have a steady home and two loving parents, even though I’m not technically, you know”