I Do

Disclaimer: I don't own any of this beautifulness.

Take a deep breath, Blaine. You can do this. What are you so scared of? You've sang at amusement parks, and made a fool of yourself in front of your crush at Gap. You can do this. It's not like you haven't done it before. Actually you've done it hundreds of time, guaranteed. It should be no big deal. So why are you still standing in the same spot that you've were in five minutes ago? Okay he would do it now. In five, four, three, two, one...

Blaine stepped back and pulled his hand down from knocking. He smoothed his jacket down, straightening his tie a little self-consciously. The door was pulled open moments later, Rachel smiling brightly at him. "Hi!"

"Hey, Rach," Blaine greeted as she launched herself at him. "I've missed you too."

She laughed and pulled away. "Come in, come in. Thank you again for driving us. We didn't think about how we were going to get there. Kurt was the one who mentioned you. I could have called Finn, but that would have been awkward. At least you and Kurt are friends."

Blaine nodded and followed her inside. He shot a finger to Tina waiting in the car before closing the door to the familiar house. "I would do anything to help my good friend and my best friend. Speaking of him, where is Kurt?"

She pointed upstairs. "You can go get him if you want. I have to finish doing my makeup then we can get going."

Blaine nodded and climbed the stairs. Kurt's room was mostly empty besides a few pieces of furniture. The bathroom door was open a little crack, Blaine moved so he could see Kurt's reflection in the mirror. He was so beautiful that Blaine actually forgot to breathe. He forgot how breathtaking the boy was in the flesh. Kurt was leaning towards the mirror, his long nimble fingers working on a piece of hair that kept falling down onto his forehead. Blaine wished he could run his fingers through Kurt's beautiful locks.

Suddenly, Blaine felt guilty. He was standing here, blatantly checking out his best friend. He shouldn't be doing this. He reached out and knocked on the door, receiving a jump from Kurt. He spun around and his eyes softened when they landing on Blaine. He broke into a smile before crossing the space. "Hi!"

"Hi," Blaine greeted a little breathlessly. They hugged each other for what felt like hours, squeezing and feeling. It felt so right. "You look amazing."

Kurt blushed as he pulled away. "Thank you, Blaine. You look great too. I'm almost done, but this little piece of hair is being so stubborn."

Blaine walked closer to him, not catching the words as they slipped out. "Can I try?"

Kurt turned to look at him, biting his lip. "Okay."

Blaine nodded and stepped forward. He reached up and took the piece of hair, feeling Kurt's blue eyes piercing his face. He let his fingers brush Kurt's skin before Blaine licked his fingers before smoothing the hair down. He then picked up the hairspray and sprayed the hair quickly. It stayed back.

"You are amazing," Kurt gushed as he leaned to look in the mirror. "Thank you."

"Anytime," he said with a wink. "We should get going. Tina's in the car."

"Tina is your date, right," Kurt said as they walked out of the bathroom. "She's got it so bad for you, Blaine. When are you going to put her in her place? You like cock."

Blaine shoved him with his shoulder. "Be nice. She does not have it bad for me. She's just been so lonely, like me. We've been hanging out."

"Sweet, innocent, naïve, oblivious Blaine," Kurt said as he shook his head, turning to look at his best friend. "She's got it bad, and I know that you just don't seem to understand when people have a small little crush on you. I had one for how long before you've realized it?"