The Break-Up

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee, or this stupid episode with its stupid plot. I just freak out over fictional characters and turn it into stories.

Blaine still hadn't heard from Kurt when he headed to school on Monday. He was starting to give up hope. He walked around depressed and really with no reason to be there. He would smile when others talked and day dream about when Kurt was still home two months ago. He was sitting alone during lunch when Brittany sat down next to him.

She was the only one who really understood what he was going through. "Hey Britt," he greeted as he popped a chip in his mouth.

"Hi Blaine Warbler," she said with a sigh. He watched her play with her food, taking her fries and sticking them into her cheeseburger.

"Are you okay?" he asked curiously when she leaned forward in defeat. "You seem a little down."

She shrugged. "I just miss Santana. We haven't talked in like a week. She seems too busy for me. I don't understand what I did wrong."

"Don't worry; I haven't talked to Kurt in a couple days either. I haven't even told him about me being senior class president."

"Relationships suck," she said. They were quiet for a little while before Blaine caught sight of Marley and Jake smiling and flirting with each other. It brought back so many memories.

"Aw, young love," Brittany sighed, obviously seeing what he was seeing.

"Do you remember when you started dating Santana and I started dating Kurt? Back before everyone was so busy and so far away. Things were so much simpler. We had so much more hope and innocence. Everyday was just like Valentine's Day."

"We're still young, shouldn't we still be experiencing those things?" she asked and Blaine sighed. He was really starting to think about their relationship.

"I think that we should stage an intervention," he announced.

"What's an intervention?" she asked with curiosity.

"You told me that Santana was coming home this weekend, maybe you can talk to her about spending more time with you."

"That's a good idea, Blaine Warbler," she said. She picked up a tater tot and stuck it in her mouth. "I'm glad that I let you be my friend because you give pretty good advice."

"Hey Britt," Blaine said, deciding to try to explain again, "you know that my name isn't Blaine Warbler, right? I was called that when I went to Dalton and was in the Warblers. Now that I'm here you can call me Blaine Anderson."

She smiled before standing and picking her tray up. "I don't think so, Blaine Warbler. You are just trying to sell someone else's identity. I don't know who this Blaine Anderson is, but you shouldn't be trying to use his name. He could turn out and be a murderer. I'll keep your secret so you don't have to worry."

She walked away before Blaine could say anything. He tilted his head as he tried to understand anything she had just said. He doesn't know how her brain work, or how she even made it to twelfth grade. She was a special seed that he couldn't help but love.

-1-

Kurt woke up that Monday with a smile on his face. He didn't have to be to work until one, so he was going to make a big lunch and eat it in the park, maybe with Rachel. He dressed in his wonderful clothes and walked over to the sheet separating her room from him. He peaked in and stumbled back.

"Finn?" he mumbled softly in confusion as he took in Rachel's figure curled up next to Finn's. He had gotten home late the night before, so he didn't realize that Rachel had any guests. He sorta just made his way over to his bed and collapsed.