Glease

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or Grease.

Blaine was actually thankful that he had gotten the role of Teen Angel. It benefited him more than he thought. Grease was one of Blaine's favorite musicals and he knew Beauty School Dropout since he was six. No one bothered to worry about him needing to practice or rehearse. He had the role down pat. That meant that Blaine was able to slip out of rehearsal unnoticed. He knew the guys were all going to Hummel's Tires & Lube, but Blaine couldn't bear to step foot in that place.

His wounds were deep and going into that shop where we had spent some time with Kurt. He sat back in his car and smiled at the sweet memory. It was actually one of the first times him and Kurt were around Kurt's dad and Finn since they started dating. It was so long ago when he thought about it.

Blaine pulled his mirror down in his car to look at his hair. He had to look perfect for Kurt. The butterflies in his stomach soared whenever he saw his friend, no wait they were boyfriends now. When he thought he looked presentable he jumped out and closed the door, clicking the button to lock it. He had only been in the tire shop one time before and that situation made Blaine blush to his roots.

He pulled the door open and the bells rang that were attached to the door. The shop was always so warm and open. Burt waved to him from under the hood of a red SUV, while another worker smiled friendly at him. He looked around the space until he saw Kurt standing at a blue PT Cruiser; hand on his hip as he studied the engine.

Blaine tried, he really did, to not look at Kurt's backside when he walked up behind him. "Hey stranger," he greeted and Kurt jumped.

The older boy turned and smiled beautifully at his boyfriend. "Hi," he greeted before he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Blaine's shoulders. "I missed you."

Even though Blaine had hugged Kurt dozens of times, hugging him when they were official sent tinges down his spine. Kurt always had that affect on him. "Missed you too, but we've only been apart for two days. Wait until breaks when I'm pulled away by my parents."

Kurt was pouting when he pulled away, bottom lip jutting out. "Don't say anything like that. I don't want to think about that. How have you been?"

Blaine shrugged and looked down at the car. He immediately found what was wrong. "The spark plug is bad. It's an easy fix. All you have to do is clean or replace it. It last longer if you would replace, but it's up to you."

Kurt cocked his head and studied him curiously. "How did you know that?" he asked looking back to the car.

"My dad, I told you, he used to make me work with cars all the time. I only knew that because that's what happened to his car that got us started on the doing manly things will result in manly men."

"I think you are the perfect manly," Kurt complimented, stepping closer to him. They usually didn't show public displays of affection, but the way Kurt was smiling made Blaine wrap an arm around his back and kiss Kurt softly. He didn't think he would be able to get used to such a perfect feeling.

"Hey kid," Burt greeted too loudly for it to be casual. Kurt pulled away with a sheepish grin on his lips and blush on his cheeks.

"Hi, Mr. Hummel," Blaine greeted as Kurt ducked his head trying to control his breathing. "I hope it's alright for me to drop by. I just missed Kurt and wanted to see the shop. I'm pretty good with cars. I could help."