Chapter 14 - Sad News

Start from the beginning

A small tap was heard the window.

It was Kakashi.

There it is! They found out.

"Huh? Kakashi-sensei?"

"Come, you've been summoned by Lady Tsunade."

As Naruto finally arrived at Tsunade's office he was surprised to see Gamabunta and Gamakichi outside.

But then... He realized that everyone had a sad face on their face.

Something must of happen.

"So this Naruto Uzumaki?" The old frog asked.

"Yes this is the child of prophecy you spoke of."

"What's with the old geezer frog? Who's he?"

"Quite down! Watch your mouth Naruto! He's one of the two great sages of Mount Myoboku, Lord Fukasaku. He traveled all the way here just so he could speak with you!"

"Well to be more accurate I'm a great sage toad. But never mind that, it doesn't matter. Answer me this, are you really Jiraiya's boy student?"

"Jiraiya-boy? A boy?! Don't treat Pervy Sage like a kid! Who does this geezer frog think he is anyway?!"

"I told you already! Watch your mouth!" Tsunade said angrily.

"Naruto, he's the one that thought the sage jutsu to Jiraiya. He's Jiraiya's master." Sizune explained.

"Huh?" Naruto's eyes widen.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! So you call him the Pervy Sage? I've never heard a more fitting name for Jiriaya-boy!"

"What does this geezer sage want? What does he want to talk about?"

"I'm not exactly sure where to being this. Let me see... I suppose the most important thing is... I'm afraid Jiraiya-boy has died in battle."

Everything around him stopped.

"W-wha- what are you talking about?"
"Rumors were saying that the leader of the Akatsuki was in the Hidden Rain Village, and Jiraiya-boy went to verify if the rumor was true or not."

The Akatsuki... Why? I don't understand! How is this possible!

"I understand this is sudden, and if you don't believe me..."

"But what type of a shinobi vould defeat someone as strong as Jiriaya?"

"Well... The enemy had the Rinnegan."

Everyone's eyes widen at that.

"The Rinnegan?" Sakura asked.

"It's an ocular jutsu that the Sage of the Six Paths had. But I never thought it was actually true." Shizune explained.

"You let him go? Didn't you, granny?" Naruto asked.

Everyone turned to Naruto.

"Yes. That's right."

"WHY would you let him do something so risky?!"

Naruto looked at Tsunade.

"Tch" Naruto turned around and opened the door.

"If Pervy Sage would have been the Fifth Hokage, he would never let you do something so risky. Never..."

As he finally walked on the streets, he realized one thing.

Did Boruto knew about this?!

He ran to his apartament.

"Boruto!"

"Welcome home." Boruto said.

"You knew... Didn't you?"

Boruto stopped for a second then he looked at his father.

"Yes."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT THEN!"

"BECAUSE I WANT TO GO HOME! THIS IS THE FUTURE! ACCEPT IT!"

"I DON'T ACCEPT IT! YOU THINK ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF! YOU COULD HAVE SAVED PERVY SAGE! YOU COULD STOP HIM!"

"HE DIDN'T WANTED TO BE SAVED!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

Naruto stormed out of the apartment.

The future was changed the moment you came here! Maybe it was the best of you weren't here.

Hey guys! I finally finished this chapter! I just realized that we are at chapter 14! Wow!

You guys were asking about if the future Naruto could remember about Boruto in the past.

Thing will happen when Boruto is saved so yeah. You'll understand when we reach that chapter.

Anyways, thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment.