Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.54}

Start from the beginning

I glared. "How could I not? You almost killed me."

"That was nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you now" He said with a smirk.

My heart skipped a beat. "What do you want from me?"

"I already told you. I want you to be my queen" He replied.

"And I already told you I don't want to be" I said through gritted teeth. I honestly don't know where I got this attitude.

He bent down and smacked me hard across the face.

Wow, I'm going to get the same bruise on the same place -.-

I glared at him. Hard.

"I like this side of you. Rough and fiesty" Drane said.

"Just let me go, I'll never be your fucking queen" I yelled.

Again, I got slapped.

"I'll let you make up your mind" Drane said.

"I already did" I muttered.

Either he didn't hear or he ignored me and said "For now, heres some food."

He threw a McDonald's bag at me.

"I don't want."

"Well, your going to be here for a while, I suggest you eat" Drane said as he walked away.

"Your going to die."

He stopped and came back. "What?"

I rolled my eyes. "I said your going to die."

He chuckled. "Me? The only people that are going to die is your wolfies."

I cringed at the thought, but kept my cool. "You can't kill them. Your only one person. They can outpower you."

He laughed. Loud. I gave him a dirty look. "One? Your funny. I have a whole clan of newborns."

"Newborns?" I questioned. I heard it before, but I forgot.

"Yes newborns. Newborns are newborn vampires. When a human gets bitten, they are the strongest, because they can't control themselves. They crave blood. They go wild. And I have an army of them."

My eyes widened. I swear, my eyes couldn't go bigger. My heart started racing.

An army?

Drane laughed, probably at my reaction.