Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.49}

Start from the beginning

"Embry."

"Seth."

I gave them all a nice glare. I took a step back to where Quil was standing, and nudged him.

"I'm Quil Aterra. Zoe's boyfriend."

Alex and John both smileed. "It's nice to meet you all" John said politely. "Yes, it is. I am very happy that our Zoe made some friends" Alex also said.

Quil looked at me and whispered. "Our ?"

I laughed. "Don't be so harsh. They are reaally nice."

He scoffed then rolled his eyes.

"What were you doing out here at this time ? We wanted to surprise our bestie" John said, loosly putting an arm around Zoe.

I immediatly looked at Quil when I saw that. Quil's face had no emotion, whatsoever. And his fists were clenched. I sighed and grabbed his hand. "Please.." I whispered.

He let out a breath. "Miley wanted to take a walk and she forced us to come along."

Zoe smiled that Quil actually talked normally.

John and Alexander laughed.

"Well, I see you wear the pants to this group" Alex joked.

I laughed. "Yeess, I do."

"No you don't" Seth disagreed. "You always wear shorts."

Everyone gave him a weird look, then bursted out laughing. I suddenly felt cold. "Hey, can we go back inside, I'm getting kinda cold."

They all said yes. Jacob came and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"You can come stay at our house, only if you like" Sam offered.

"I don't know, I thought we were staying at Zoe's house" Alex said.

"Yeah, you are. Just stay there for a while with me, till my dad finishes his shift and comes picks me up."

They looked at each other.

"Come on, we're family" I said, trying to help.

They laughed and agreed. Everyone walked in front of me, Jacob and Quil. When they were far from hearing distance, I said to Quil "What the hell Quily? You couldn't control yourself. I swear, you looked like you were about to rip their heads off."

Quil glared at me, which caught me at surprise. "It's cuz of you I didn't ! You told Sam to order me not to phase and you wouldn't let me say anything when they were flirting with her."