Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.45}

Start from the beginning

Out of no where, he slapped me. I flew against a tree and yelled as my head hit the tree. My cheek was stinging and I'm pretty sure a bruise was forming.

He bent down to my level. "No one rejects me" He said through gritted teeth.

I cried harder and yelled as he stepped on my leg. "STOP, PLEASE !!!"

Drane stepped off of my leg and grabbed my face. "Be a good girl" He said as he smashed his cold, hard lips against mine. I tried to push him away, but I couldn't.

Then, I bit his lips as hard as I could.

"Ughhh, you little bitch !!" He yelled as he spit blood out. He then threw me on against the ground again.

After, he came on top of me and said "I can't wait to drink your blood." He lowered his head to my neck and started licking around, probably searching for a vain. After, I felt his sharp teeth, break into my skin.

Either I was going to die, or be a vampire.

But whichever it is, my life would be ruined

I took a deep breath, "I love you Jacob." Then got reaady for the pain !!

Embry's POV****

"It's been a while since Miley left for fresh air" I said to everyone.

Sam nodded. "Now to think of it, it has."

"What if something happened?" Emily said all worried.

Sam rubbed her arm. "Don't worry, she probably went to Jacob's."

"But she would atleast let us know" I said.

"What if she went into the forest?" Paul asked. "The vampire is still out there."

Jared shook his head. "Jacob warned her. I wouldn't think she would go."

Seth agreed by nodding his head.

"I'm gonna go call Jake" I said getting up to get the phone.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Helloo"

"Yo Jake, it's me Embry"

"Oh hey, what up?"

"Is Miley there?"

"No, I thought she was at Sam's, with you guys"

"She was, but then she said she's going to go get fresh air. And she didn't come back, we thought she might went to your house"