chapter 11

The night-avcii
5 months later
Allies POV:
Me and Dan have been together for almost half a year now, which is awesome. And I've been trying to help Kyle with the girl thing, but that hasn't really worked.

But anyways we have 2 more months of school then we are off to collage.
Me, Dan and Kyle were all hoping to get into Leeds university but only Dan and Kyle got in. So we promised to keep connected and enjoy the time we have together.

Dan was a little pissed that I wouldn't go into some crappy university that's by Leeds but i refused to go there. I got into a descent university that's a hour out of London.
A/N:
Sorry I'm just saying then, then and then I'll shut up

At lunch me and kyle sat in the feild, I still have to interduce will and Chris to Dan and Kyle

Kyle:we still are going to the bar tonight right
Allie:yep at 5 o'clock, right?
Kyle:Yep
He smiled
Allie:let's go look for Dan, eh?
Kyle:sure

Me and Kyle looked all over the school for Dan till we found him sitting with Justice and the rest of her barbie friends. I poked Dan in the back.
Dan:oh hey
Allie:hey, new friends?
Dan:yeah I met then in art
Allie:oh cool
Justice:can Dan be with some one else but for you guys for a few minutes.
Allie:yeah I was just wondering were he was
Justice's friend:over obsessive girlfriend
Allie:bye Dan
I waved as him and, me and Kyle went to our last class.

End of school day:
Will ran up to me when I was at my locker.
Will:hey Allie what university or collage are you going to next year.
Allie:the one thats a hour out of London, why?
Will:wait what one
Allie:umm lea university A/N:idk
Will:really
His face lite up
Will:I'm going there too
Allie:really well see you there I quess
Will:yeah
Allie:sorry I got to go I got to meet some one
Will:yeah, sorry, bye
Allie:bye will

I ran out of the school and met Kyle as we walked home.

I got into a pastel blue dress and a white loosly tied, long sleaved cartigin on over top. And left my hair down. I walked over to kyles and knocked on his door.
Allie:ready to go
Kyle:yeah let's go
We hoped into his car and drove to a club.

When we entered the club the security guard asked for a photo id. So I showed him myn and Kyle showed him his. We walked in and there were many people i started to feel my anxiety raise. Kyle seemed to love it considering that he is already dancing with a whole bunch of girls.

It was now 8 o'clock and we have been here for 2 and a half hours. There were still many people here but I couldn't find Kyle so I just ordered a couple of alcoholic drinks and began to feel sick. so I ran to the bathroom threw up and when I was walking back to my tabel I saw saw some one filmilar.Dan. But he was technically making out with justice.

I stormed over to him and yelled
Allie:Fuck you!
He didn't seem to care so i ran out of the club, I ran to the bridge that we had to drive on to get here. I put one of my legs over the rail and then the other.
Allie:onnnee, twwoo, thr..

I released one foot from the rail then was about to remove the other but was pulled back.

Allie:what was that for
I then relized it was pissed off kyle
Kyle: what the hell are you doing
Allie:I feel like you can answer that your self
Kyle picked me off the ledge of the bridge and carried me to his car and buckled me to the passenger seat.

I was fuming with Kyle, I don't even care how he found me. But I just wish he wouldnt always follow me every where. I'm a bloody adult I don't need to be watched like a kid.

He pulled up to his house and picked me up.
Allie:I have legs you know
Kyle:and some times I wish you didn't
Allie:why do you say that
Kyle: then you would go around doing stupid things like this

I rolled my eyes at kyle as he carried me up the stairs.
Kyle:can you stay here for a second
I just nodded
Kyle left the room and I tried to fall asleep so I don't have to Kyle telling me what's wrong and right. My eye lids soon became heavy than I soon fell asleep.

A/N:
I just realised that Dan, Kyle, will and Woody are all different ages. I've already started the book so just imagine there all the same ages