chapter 7

Kyles POV:
I was so exited that Allie is going to be staying the night at my house. We walked up stairs to my room and we both walked in.
"Okay do you just want to share a bed or do you want to sleep in my bed and I'll sleep in the floor"
"Let's just share a bed cause then we will both get a good sleep"
"Okay I'll be right back"

I went to the bathroom and got changed in to my PJs but did put a top on and brushed my teeth. I then opened the door and hoped into bed with allie.
"Night allie"
"Night"
We both feel a into a heavy sleep

7 hours later:
Tortoro jumped on me.
"Ow" I wispered
I looked at my clock it was 5 in the morning. I turned around and started to watch allie sleeping. She looked so calm you can't see the worry in her eyes she look gorgious. I wish I could wake up to this every morning but its pretty obvious that she fancies Dan.
I soon fell into a light sleep.

Allies POV:
"Kyle"
I tried to get his hands off of me
"Kyle"
He finally woke up
"can you move your hands"
"Oh my im sorry"
He soon went as red as a tomato.
"Let's get ready for school" he shyly offered
"Sure"
I looked at myself in the mirror surprisedly none of my makeup smuged.

I brushed threw my hair and asked Mrs. Simmons if I could use some hair spray what she was okay with, then I was ready.
"Wonna grab some breakfast before we go" Kyle offered
"No thanks I don't eat breakfast"
"Or lunch or dinner" I heared Kyle sigh under his breathe
"Okay let's go"
"Fine but your sure you arnt hungry"
"Yep"
I always am hungry but the only way to lose weight is to not eat.
Kyle grabbed his stuff and we walked out side
" I'm sorry for kissing you and for having my hands wrapped around you this morning"
"It's all fine"
"For sure"
"Yeah let's just forget about it"
"Sure"

We soon arrived at the school I went to all my classes it was a normal day then when I was about to walk home with Kyle, Dan ran up to me.
"Hey I need to talk with you, want to come over to my house"
"Sure I'll just tell Kyle"
"But then he'll want to come"
"But he will wait for me here all day and panic"

I walked over to Kyle
"Ready to go" he questioned
"Um Dan says I have to talk to him so I'm going to his house"
"Okay let me guess I'm not allowed to come"
"Yeah sorry" I frowned
"Okay bye Allie"

I walked back over to Dan
"Let's go"
We soon arrived at his house
"I know you didn't like it when Kyle did it to you but I'm going to try"
I was really confused what did he mean.

Dan's POV:
I needed to find out if she likes me back. I soon leaned in and passionately kissed her she didn't kiss back at first its just gonna be when Kyle kissed her she's probably gonna kill her self but then she kissed back I wanted to see how far I could go with this and my parents will be home late.
I started to take off her shirt but then she went stiff
"Are you okay"
"I don't know if I want this"
"I know you do"
I ripped of her shirt and pants and I started to take off myn

If you dont like sex scenes don't read till kyles POV

We were just in our under clothes then I started to dry hump her. She soon joined
"Is okay if we take every thing off?"
She nodded
"Wait are you a virgin"
She nodded again
"It's gonna hurt like a bitch"I chuckled
She took off all her clothes and I took off all my clothes and put a condom on.
" ready?"
"Yep"
I grabbed my dick and put it into her
"FUCK" she moaned
I started to go faster

Allies pov:
Dan's dick was huge he put it in me and boy was he right it hurt like a bitch.
"Faster" I yelled
He went faster and faster
"Let's try something else"
He layed down with his dick hard.
Sit down on it. I did as he said
"Aahhh" I screamed
"Are you okay"
I nodded
"Let me take control" he offered
He grabbed me and stood up and shoved his dick into me
"Ah ah ah" I screamed
He soon layed me on his bed and started to like my vigina I moaned his name a lot soon he put his dick inside of me and went as fast as he could soon he took off his condom.
"We are not doing this with out a condom Dan"
"I know suck it"
I put his humungus dick in my mouth and I started to suck it
"Faster"
I did as he commanded and he started to moan really loud.
"Your good at this open up your mouth"
I did so and he put cum in my mouth
He soon put the condom back on and continued to thrust into me.

Kyles POV:
I went to Allies house 2 hours after school ended but she wasnt there. She said she just had to talk to Dan maybe she went to Dans house. I walked to Dans house and knocked on the door no one answered. I put my ear to the door I started to hear a man moaning than I heared Allie moan "Dan" .

This broke my heart I ran to the forest and sat by the pond. This is where I go if I am having troubles with something. I looked at my reflection in the water.
No wonder she doesn't like you, you look like a man who doesn't know how to shave you moron.
I started to punch a tree as hard as I could to release my anger. In the end my fist were coated in blood. It was now 7:30 so I washed my hands in the lake and started to walk home.

"Hey kitten" my mom cheered
"Hi mom" i mumbled back
And walked to my room, I grabbed Tortoro and started to pet him. What can I do to make Allie like me change your style?, change personality? I decided not to change it might make her hate me more. I quess I'll just have to be there for her.